This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tendering DA

I know I will never be able to trade Derek Anderson so when it comes to free agency on this I'm tendering him for a first and third like Matt wants and whoever wants him can have him...for that price. Just for Matt. Thanks for the idea Matt. Owe you one.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

You could bump him to a lower tender if you want to ensure getting him out of there and get extra picks.

Comment

Nice realism I love it

It also occupies like $2.75M of your cap space I believe.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

REmember you can also tender him for just a first round pick...that is an option too and Cleveland might do that so they get some kind of fair compensation for DA...but ultimately I think they tender him for a 1st and 3rd.

I think someone will give you a 1st and 3rd for him though...your decision.

Comment

I sure as hell wouldn't give up a first and third for Derek Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings_All_Day28 View Post
            I sure as hell wouldn't give up a first and third for Derek Anderson.
            Neither would I but some team might fell in love with him...look how much Houston gave up for Schuab.

Comment

Yea but Matt said in my other trade thread that ONLY a 1st and 3rd. So I am going to do this for Matt. 1st and third only for this draft. The next one I might do something different but this one is for Matt. There you go buddy!
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

It's a Kodiak moment.... aww Joey and MAtt

Comment

Working...
                X