This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Forum Mock Draft - Starting Wednesday

You can start making your picks at noon on Wednesday if you want to. You're not obligated to until 6 pm.

It would be cool if you included a one-sentence explanation as to why you're taking the player, so I have something to post on the main site.

If you want to trade draft picks, it must be within 10 percent of the value on the NFL Draft Trade Chart (found on this site and other places).

Trading players will end once the draft begins. In hindsight, allowing the trading of players was a mistake... I think it would have been better just to draft to avoid all of these disputes. Trading draft picks OK though. Plus, the trading of players seldom happens in the NFL.

But anyway, yeah, let's get this thing started. I know who Leo Fender is taking No. 1 overall. I don't know if he wants to include that one-sentence explanation or not.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I also know who Leo Fender will take the No 1 overall.

I'll PM you an explanation.
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Leo you can post the explanation here if you want. It's going to be posted on the site regardless.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Leo you can post the explanation here if you want. It's going to be posted on the site regardless.
        Right you are:

Doplhins ranked dead lasat against the run and has an aging DL. I was looking to trade down since there are at least 4 first round worthy DT's, but it didn't happen so that makes Dorsey a simple pick.
        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

please put the entire draft order or are we using the site's draft order?

Founder of ScarDraft
          Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Working...
          X