• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Trade NE-TB

Tampa Bay Receives:

New England Receives:
    #79 (from Buffalo via Houston)

Falls within 10 percent of the trade value chart.

Trade accepted - Tampa is on the clock.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Who the hell is running the Pats? The rich get richer I guess.. Even their fans are smarter than the rest of the NFL...hahah

Comment

Yeah they are so smart...GOT RIPPED OFF BY 137 TVC points!!!!!
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

On the other hand, it si a deep draft and the pats have no obvious needs (this depends on what happens with the free agents).
        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

TVC???

IDK I agree with Leo.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
            TVC???

IDK I agree with Leo.
            TVC. Personally I think trading using the TVC is the way to go when it comes to trading straight up draft picks.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I think sometimes people can get caught up in Trade Value Points that they miss what actually happened. I think this is a great trade for the Pats. They didn't really have anyone to take at No. 7 and may still get the CB they want at No. 20. With their extra picks, they can add more depth or trade up in the second round to get another great prospect.

Tampa Bay got a great player themselves, but at what cost?
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yeah, ripped off. Now they will get a good CB and 2 good ILB's instead of just one person that they don't needs... give me a break with TVP

Comment

Originally posted by jsagan77 View Post
                  Yeah, ripped off. Now they will get a good CB and 2 good ILB's instead of just one person that they don't needs... give me a break with TVP
                  Can I agree with you?

Comment

I like my trade and I understand why he made the trade...but lets be honest he missed out on making a huge upgrade at the OT position with Ryan Clady or even DB with Kenny Phillips.

I think that Ellis is very close to being an elite player in this draft and he is very underrated because he is in the shadow of Dorsey. If you look at the recent DT prospects in the past 10 years Ellis stands to be in the top 5 of that long list imo.

Comment

And there is no vote on this trade?
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Not trades during the draft, no. Also it is a fair trade and I won 137 TVC points. It is fair both ways I understand why New England traded down but I wouldn't have made that trade if I was their GM.

Comment

the trade falls with in the 10% thing so its a trade

Comment

I think that is a good rule.

Comment

If this sort of trade happened In reallity. I think New England may have considered selling cheap, Moving down for just a mid-late 2nd/ early 3rd this year and a 2009 first. First of all becuase I don't think they want to pay top 10 money to an unproven Rookie. Secondly Because they really don't need all those picks some of the players they choose with them probably wouldn't even make their team.

Comment

Working...
                              X