CHI Round 7

CHI Receives:

RB Frank Gore
    Yes
    72.73%
    No
    27.27%
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

An important point for this trade and the niner/packer trades. The two players traded have rather hefty salaries, and therefore the two teams are splitting the salary to lessen the salary cap blow.

Comment

Oh Wow, Before I vote I have to know the Niners plans for replacing Gore.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

There is lots of depth at the RB spot in the draft with Stewart, Mendenhall, Rice, Jones, etc.

Comment

you know frank gore isn't gonna want to play for martz. same with davis. the niners will take both those picks and go after wideouts. plain and simple. mutually beneficial.
          gore/dunn makes a much better combo in chi-town than does benson/peterson.

Comment

Benson will most likely get cut after this trade.
            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Because Benson sucks.

Comment

exactly. he should. maybe could be dealt for a late rounder. LATE rounder.

Comment

I'd take him for a 7th in 2078.

Comment

Benson would be good if he cared. I'll trade him for a player i'm not looking for picks let me know.
                    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Exactly, no one wants to play for Martz. By the way, if Jon Kitna can stand, I'll trade animal52 a 7th for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X