This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock Next Week With No Trades

I would love to see another Forum Mock with the same GM's without trades. See how we stack up to the real NFL GM's come draft day. See if our picks are as on Target as the real life counterparts. That would be cool.
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Agreed - and I can post it on the actual site.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I don't think so. One is enough for this time...he will change things up and do another forum mock in like 2-2.5 months from now.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Agreed, and I'm adding a poll.

Comment

Ahhh feels so much better with mods lol
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Matt you killjoy. I would love to test my drafting skills against that of Phil Savage. Dont you think you are as good as the Bucs' GM?
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Yes, moderation rocks. I already deleted some spam.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                Yes, moderation rocks. I already deleted some spam.
                While your at it we should probably Sticky the "picks ONLY" thread.

Comment

lol you guys have no idea how hard it would be to be a GM of a real NFL team...if you want to know what it is like read the book "The GM" forgot author but a great read.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I've heard of that book, I'll go get it from my library eventually.

Comment

I think that this first attempt at having a mock draft was a good learning experience for all. I think it became a bit of a mess, but now we know what to do to make things roll smoother.

Start over, check to make sure all of the GM's are around and on board, and then let's see if we can't complete seven rounds in a month or so.

Comment

We need set rules this time. Every team who does not have an active GM will need to be replaced. A set in stone time limit, I still don't know much time we have on weekdays and weekends.

Also, for trades, can we still trade up or down in the draft? But, not have any players in the trade?
                        Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                        2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                        2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                        3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                        3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                        4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

I agree with the consenus, restart.

Comment

great idea joey.

Comment

we should finish this one, do another one after the super bowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X