This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    Because lots of people didn't want seven rounds. We can discuss in a civil manor or we can flame each other. Also, if you want your vote changed, don't hesitate to ask for it.
    Who didn't want seven rounds? That wasn't even discussed till you ASSUMED that we didn't want to.
    Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
    2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
    2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
    3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
    3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
    4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Wrong, in many previous threads people said they didn't want to go the full seven. And obviously people don't want to go all seven because 6 out of 10 people who have voted said they don't want a full seven.

Comment

Well who the **** are you to make the rules as we go along? I thought you were just suppose to record trades and such. It is BS if we don't do all seven. If they do not want to, then there picks can be skipped. I think this new Mod power of your has gone to your head.
        Carolina Panther's GM

Comment

I don't think my mod power has gone to my head. I believe Walter just needs to make a ruling.

Comment

Let's chill guys. The real draft is more than 3 months away and the combine is next month. We learned a lot from this first mock. Let's conclude it in 3 and then do a full 7 after the combine. We'll learn about more players to use in the later rounds after next month to make intelligent and informed choices, imo.

Comment

I am sorry for snapping at you 49ers, I just assumed that we were doing full 7. I don't think I have any picks after the 4th anyways (I traded them to the Bills). I don't mind, but I would like to see a full 7.
              Carolina Panther's GM

Comment

Well, it took us 4 days to do the first round... Let's just keep going and if we're in the 4th-5th round and barely anyone is on, we'll just dump it. We'll play it by ear.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I agree, this one has gotten pretty crazy with all the trades and such, and we learned a lot from it. Players stocks are going to move around a lot during combine time and the next one should be 7 rounds, and trades only with picks to keep it realistic. I'd say 3 should be good for this one.
                  Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

Yeah, sometimes we all get a little hot headed. I PMed Walter asking for a ruling, we'll see what he says. And thanks to animal52 for (again) being a voice of reason.

Comment

Nevermind, I see what Walter said. Lets keep going. BTW, my 31st pick is still available if some one blows me away with an offer.

Comment

I would imagine that the draft order will change as well for the next draft, especially if the Giants pull the upset off
                        Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

True, it may happen.

Comment

Dont apologize if you speak your mind Mark. I never do.
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

change my vote from 3 to 7. i wasn't really thinking.

Comment

Got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X