X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29. Cowboys - Jack Ikegwuono CB

Man tht has to sucks for DAL. He just blew his knee and
    "01/11/08 - Jack Ikegwuonu's trial date has been pushed back again, yet the Illinois prosecutor handling the case said the slow pace of the case against the University of Wisconsin football player is not out of the norm for her jurisdiction. Ikegwuonu, who recently declared for the NFL draft, had been scheduled to stand trial Monday in Sycamore, Ill., on charges of residential burglary and criminal trespass. But his defense attorney, Deborah Schafer of Rockford, had a trial scheduled in another county and received a delay to March 24. Ikegwuonu has pleaded not guilty to the charges, which are related to his arrest Nov. 25, 2006. He and his twin brother, Bill, allegedly broke into an apartment in DeKalb, Ill. -- where Bill attended school at Northern Illinois and played defensive back for the football team -- and tried to steal an Xbox. If convicted of residential burglary, a Class 1 felony in Illinois, Jack Ikegwuonu faces a minimum of four years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000. Stephanie Klein, the assistant state attorney who is trying the case, said today that cases of this nature typically take 18 months to two years to get resolved. - Adam Mertz, The Capital Times "
    http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...php?pyid=33857

ah heck it's just a pretend draft anyway so we can pretend he's still playing, right?

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
      ah heck it's just a pretend draft anyway so we can pretend he's still playing, right?
      No, but if we were Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith just signed with the Bills for $1 a year for 8 years and they are only 23.

Comment

Ok, I'm signing John Elway rewinding his career to having already lost 3 superbowls.

Comment

Well, he won't be my pick in the next draft then I guess
          Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

Working...
          X