This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs Pick, titanqb/chy45end/bills-red

I wasn't home all day. I was visiting my friend whom I told you about a couple of weeks ago. I also had a few other things to take care of.

First of all, I looked it up and titanqb and chy45end have the same IP address. Are you the same person, or are you brothers/roommates sharing the same internet?

Secondly, why does everyone want the Chiefs pick so bad? Bills, why don't you keep the Bills because you know them better than anyone else? When we do this next mock, I want it posted on the site for everyone to see, and I'd like to have your expertise on Buffalo's selections.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Walter, bills and I discussed the IP thing and I have no idea whats going on with it

Comment

I too have been informed of it. I can't say I fully believe that chy_45end was doing something weird, but you are a good member of the fourms.

Comment

I just wanted KC it wasn't a big deal, I'll be the Bills that's fine with me.

Comment

And bills i explained to you why i wanted the chiefs..

Comment

OK so I hope everything's resolved then?
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                I wasn't home all day. I was visiting my friend whom I told you about a couple of weeks ago. I also had a few other things to take care of.

First of all, I looked it up and titanqb and chy45end have the same IP address. Are you the same person, or are you brothers/roommates sharing the same internet?

Secondly, why does everyone want the Chiefs pick so bad? Bills, why don't you keep the Bills because you know them better than anyone else? When we do this next mock, I want it posted on the site for everyone to see, and I'd like to have your expertise on Buffalo's selections.

Comment

Well they're not doing anything shady... C.C. Brown is actually someone else on here, and that doesn't really matter to me.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

It's also possible they live close to each other and they're sharing the same internet. My dentist (who is a hot 28-year-old btw) shares the same IP as some of her neighbors because they have the same internet.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Oh, see I thought everyone had a different IP

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        Well they're not doing anything shady... C.C. Brown is actually someone else on here, and that doesn't really matter to me.
                        WAY TO GO WALTER, YOU BLEW IT!!! HAHA
                        Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                        2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                        2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                        3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                        3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                        4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                          WAY TO GO WALTER, YOU BLEW IT!!! HAHA
                          cough

Comment

Lol
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                            X