This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next forum mock

in our next forum mock are we going to be able to sign undrafted free agents.

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
    in our next forum mock are we going to be able to sign undrafted free agents.
    I'm not the authority here, but I think there is agreement we're moving towards less complicated...not more.

Comment

I hope so...might be hard to do this. A silent auction perhaps? I dunno, let's just not make it like the Titans resign Albert Haynesworth for 1 year 30 million dollar contract.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I'd like to do that

Comment

It's hard to manage but I'd like to see it done...

Founder of ScarDraft
          Writer for Drafttek

Comment

I thought we werent gonna do it until after the combine which by then most free agents will be signed

Comment

I thought our next forum mock was going to be picks only no trades.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Me and bills_red decided to do mock free agency, or so I thought.

Comment

I thought it would be a good idea to do free agency after we are done with this mock.

An idea on how it should be done:

We go position by position per week. Threads are posted for each player and people post a salary bid for him for one year (no multi year deals obviously).

Whoever posts the highest bid and it holds for 48 hours wins the player and that salary is duducted from the teams' cap.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I'd love to do a pure 3-round mock. No trades, no nothing, with explanations for me to put on the site.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

sounds good to me... the member mock. I'm Atlanta again... haha

Founder of ScarDraft
                      Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        I'd love to do a pure 3-round mock. No trades, no nothing, with explanations for me to put on the site.
                        I agree, simple, elegant. We seems to have generated way way way more trades than actually happen, so if we eliminate them altogether, we'd achieve a much more realistic outcome. The only thing that sucks for me is Denver only has 2 picks in the first 3 rounds. DT & OT, I guess.

Comment

Im the Browns if we do a 3 round like that. Especially since I put an idea for a no trade mock on the boards 2 weeks ago.
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

i still think we shold do four rounds. and do it much goddamn faster.

Comment

Either way... damn the Texans for not having a 2nd round pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X