X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ersfan
    replied
    The Ravens get Crable. I have DEN, but that's all.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    do we have any of the coming picks on pm or email?

Leave a comment:

• jsagan77
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    I don't know a lot about the military.
    A lot of people that never served really don't knkow a lot... It's ok though, honest mistake. I just think that most americans don't know what it's really like in the military. It's a whole other universe. Political, deviant, crude and angelic all at the same time. Imagine being fine and dandy at home with your kids and then getting late notice that you are deploying to a hostile environment for a year. Once that year is up they tell you, "oh yeah, you got extended, sorry"... Divorces, people dieing, hardships... Very prevalent in the military. It would actually do you some good to read up on what really happens in the military. Most of it is all media hype but normal military life is a more disciplined civillian life with a lot less free time. Really the only way I can explain it..

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Their clock expired. There is a vote for Avril, so I guess we go with Shawn Crable.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I changed your vote. I also changed my vote to Jackson. They have 5 minutes left.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by jsagan77 View Post
    Appology accepted. But if I were you I would read up on the military. There are about 150 different jobs you can do including desk work..
    I don't know a lot about the military.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    Originally posted by jsagan77 View Post
    Appology accepted. But if I were you I would read up on the military. There are about 150 different jobs you can do including desk work..
    yeah. there's all kinds of stuff. it's not just target practice and pushups. actually could be an interesting read for a young guy.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    i'll change my dj hall to shawn crable. athletic, physical, classless and mean. perfect fit for the thugs.

Leave a comment:

• jsagan77
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    I didn't mean to be offensive. I meant when you are in the military you don't have to go to an office, school, or anything else. I realize you still do lots of work. I respect you and your comrades for working hard and protecting whatever country you are from.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Also, BAL has 15 minutes left and we have a tie.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I didn't mean to be offensive. I meant when you are in the military you don't have to go to an office, school, or anything else. I realize you still do lots of work. I respect you and your comrades for working hard and protecting whatever country you are from.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Because unlike people in the military and real scouts and higher-ups, we have other stuff in our life.

Leave a comment:

• jsagan77
    replied
    This time limit is way too long. Half these guys never show and the guys that do get on this forum suffer. It could be the military in my but I hate waiting and I don't appreciate it when guys don't show up 2 days straight. Why can't we just have a normal mock where peopl have a real time limit and so the people that do give a damn aren't pissed off by the 4th round?

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    They have an hour and a half left.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Green Bay has 3 good young recievers. Packers need corners. Other than that I dont know. Depth is another. I guess a good Tight End which is taken care of in this mock 3 times over. Other than that they need experience.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X