This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mock A Mess

Having to reclaim your team? That is stupid. Send every owner for this draft a PM and then if you dont get an answer back in 48 hours that team becomes open. If that owner sends a reply wanting to keep the team they keep the team. You people are making this harder than it needs to be.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Duly Noted.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Maybe it's a good way to see who is still involved. it could make the next mock go faster, knowing that all of the GM's are still around to make their picks.

I PM'd Walter that I want the Lions.

Comment

If we aren't trading players then I don't really want the Texans. They don't have a second round pick, and I wanna play

If we had to set up a poll to make a pick for a team I think that team should be available. Otherwise give owners the chance to keep their team?

Comment

I have said this for a while and maintain it...reallyreally really hard to have a forum mock on a forum that is (at this point) small. I mean lets be honest here, we just aren't a huge forum.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Lets just have the more active members do a mock with 2 teams each or something. We can all have a top 16 and bottom 16 team. I think we have at least 16 very active members.

Comment

it worked out well with teh packers and st louis after i got them. like i was saying to titanqb, it might be a little extra work, but the advantage is that there's an ultra-clear line of communication between you and at least one other team. of course since there won't be trading that won't matter. damn.

Comment

I thought there was trading but it was only picks? Maybe I was wrong, I don't care either way. Trading is a lot more work for mods.

Comment

I can deal with trades. I have gotten PMs from about 10 people, and they'll get who they want. However, I think we should wait until this mock ends to claim any more teams.

Comment

Are we done with this mock after this next round?

Comment

No, we're trying to go all seven. If lots of people no show, then it will probably end.

Comment

I am doing a second one only to have something to do. On day 2 I have 4 picks and would only be able to use one of those and get 3 guys. I will take it seriusly but for people with less than a pick a round through the first 4. Really little point in doing it other than to occupy concentration which is something I need. That is my only reason to do it to the best of my ability. Don't have enough picks for anything else.
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

We need to speed this up in the later rounds. People who are unlikely to pick get an hour and then mods can select a player for them.

Comment

Working...
                          X