X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    We need to speed this up in the later rounds. People who are unlikely to pick get an hour and then mods can select a player for them.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    I am doing a second one only to have something to do. On day 2 I have 4 picks and would only be able to use one of those and get 3 guys. I will take it seriusly but for people with less than a pick a round through the first 4. Really little point in doing it other than to occupy concentration which is something I need. That is my only reason to do it to the best of my ability. Don't have enough picks for anything else.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    No, we're trying to go all seven. If lots of people no show, then it will probably end.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Are we done with this mock after this next round?

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I can deal with trades. I have gotten PMs from about 10 people, and they'll get who they want. However, I think we should wait until this mock ends to claim any more teams.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I thought there was trading but it was only picks? Maybe I was wrong, I don't care either way. Trading is a lot more work for mods.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    it worked out well with teh packers and st louis after i got them. like i was saying to titanqb, it might be a little extra work, but the advantage is that there's an ultra-clear line of communication between you and at least one other team. of course since there won't be trading that won't matter. damn.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Lets just have the more active members do a mock with 2 teams each or something. We can all have a top 16 and bottom 16 team. I think we have at least 16 very active members.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I have said this for a while and maintain it...reallyreally really hard to have a forum mock on a forum that is (at this point) small. I mean lets be honest here, we just aren't a huge forum.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    If we aren't trading players then I don't really want the Texans. They don't have a second round pick, and I wanna play

If we had to set up a poll to make a pick for a team I think that team should be available. Otherwise give owners the chance to keep their team?

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    Maybe it's a good way to see who is still involved. it could make the next mock go faster, knowing that all of the GM's are still around to make their picks.

I PM'd Walter that I want the Lions.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Duly Noted.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    started a topic New Mock A Mess

New Mock A Mess

Having to reclaim your team? That is stupid. Send every owner for this draft a PM and then if you dont get an answer back in 48 hours that team becomes open. If that owner sends a reply wanting to keep the team they keep the team. You people are making this harder than it needs to be.
Working...
X