This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um...I found a problem

So I'm pretty sure there is a f*** up in round 4 that we all missed. For pick 103 Cincinnati picked someone. According to http://walterfootball.com/draftorder.php this should be the 49ers pick, and I didn't see 49ersfan trade that pick to the Bengals. So what's up?
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

I traded that pick, along with my 1st and 2nd round picks, to Cincinnati for the 9th overall pick (used to pick DeSean Jackson).

Comment

o then why isn't it up on the trade sticky?

Comment

Because the trade sticky is hopelessly outdated. I was going to update it, but I realized there have been so many trades it would be almost impossible. Next forum mock I'll keep it updated.

Comment

haha ok I was WTF when I saw that and didn't see any trade that justified that Cincy had the 103 pick.

Comment

That was my problem with all those trades, it was ridiculously hard to keep up with.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Those trades need to be limited at least next time. Should have done that this time since so many trades were rediculous and many non-realistic. However like my brother in law says: Hindsite is 20/20.

No Trades in my opinion, but restricted free agents should be signable and picks gotten from them.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

All you do is have to post evey trade, not that hard.

Comment

Bills, it doesn't seem that hard, but once you're bombarded with 10 different trade offers a day and have to post them on here for polling, and then you post some of them but forget others, and then forget to update the order, it gets pretty confusing.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yea I have ran 2 of these before and imo it's not that hard.
                    You shouldn't have a poll, that is what makes it hard.

Comment

Next time I say 2 trades, and one can have (a) player(s) in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X