will there be trades in the next mock?

I think he already said no.

Comment

yepee this one is going to be fun

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
        will there be trades in the next mock?
        Lol reminds me for some reason of a Simpsons quote -

Lisa : Do you think you can get the dental plan back?
        Homer : Well, that depends on who's a better negotiator. Mr. Burns or Me!
        Bart : Dad! I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
        Homer : Done and done! Heh Heh Heh!
        Homer : D'OH!

Homer Simpson would be the Floyd Reese of the NFL
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I wonder how many topics are created that just say Walter

Comment

LOL funny Simpsons exchange.

No trades on this one - I want to be able to post it on the main site. 3 rounds.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              LOL funny Simpsons exchange.

No trades on this one - I want to be able to post it on the main site. 3 rounds.
              not even 1 trade per team

Comment

I want to make it so the general public can follow it and not be confused. We can have another mock with 2 trades.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  I want to make it so the general public can follow it and not be confused. We can have another mock with 2 trades.
                  Maybe closer to the draft.

Comment

I hate mocks with trades ... they are just so hard to pin down exactly i mean how many trades happen no one sees coming that make zero sense.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      I hate mocks with trades ... they are just so hard to pin down exactly i mean how many trades happen no one sees coming that make zero sense.
                      True, trades are hard to predict.

Comment

i.e. Denver trading up for Jarvis Moss last year. Imagine the flaming someone on this board would have taken for doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          i hate teams with pirate mascots. they are just so unrealistic, like who really plays football in the ocean? and with peg legs and eye patches.

Comment

i could see three player trades happening with the packers this year.
                            1. bobby carpenter...thompson would love to have carpenter add depth and competition to not only the LB corps but also the special teams. carpenter could provide some edge speed also and eventually replace KGB, who has said he wants to be able to play with his grandkids someday, so speculation is he's only got one or two years left. probably just finish his contract and retire.

2. Nick Collins. Collins has pro-bowl potential and three years of training. This means he has value. however, rouse stepped in and played super, and will most likely be challenging for the starting job next year. if collins starts grumbling about that situation, don't be surprised to see him unloaded to a team in need of a starting safety. I wouldn't be surprised to see a high to mid second rounder in return. the guy's got fab wheels and can lay a lick besides.

3. Junius Coston. there are teams out there looking for zone help, and coston is ready to start. but like collins, he probably won't, because of the packers' depth and talent. I could see denver dropping a fourth or maybe oakland. He is very athletic, and again has gotten his training. his ready for immediate upside and will get better with each start.

Comment

Working...
                            X