This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For fun forum mock

Not the one Walter will post on his site, but the one with lots of trades and such. When do you guys want to start it?

Have fun 9er.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
      Have fun 9er.
      ???

Comment

we really could do it with just like five or six guys. i think it'd be fun. i'd draft every tight end there is!

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
          we really could do it with just like five or six guys. i think it'd be fun. i'd draft every tight end there is!
          All right, listen up guys. Please PM me in the next 48 hrs if you want to be a part of this for fun forum mock. THIS DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FORMAL MOCK!!

Comment

We currently have 6 people. Everyone will get their favorite team at this rate, then the rest of the teams will be split up randomly.

Comment

lol good luck 9ers i'm going to have fun reading all this crap again

why do you want to do this so badly the 9ers don't pick until 28/29 lol
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

If its only 6 people I'm gonna pull out. Too few for my likings. Sorry.
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  lol good luck 9ers i'm going to have fun reading all this crap again

why do you want to do this so badly the 9ers don't pick until 28/29 lol
                  Yes, have fun. I think it will be a fun alternative to the formal mock.

Comment

we could do it with just four guys, each guy gets two divisions. i bet we'd be done in an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                      we could do it with just four guys, each guy gets two divisions. i bet we'd be done in an hour.
                      If siena leaves, we would have 5.

Comment

it would kind of be like doing your own, but four or five-way instead. I like the idea. should be much more efficient than trying to have 32 guys.
                        i'll take NFC North and East, if nobody else claims them. those are the teams i've got the most familiarity with.

Comment

I'll take AFC East

Comment

The problem is that 2 or more people might like teams from one division, and therefore want the division. For example, I love my niners and would like the NFC West, but bulldog likes ARZ.

Comment

i thought bulldog was from pittsburgh
                              he could take that division and another one he's familiar with, or you could split it up. there's only five of us, we should be able to work through details like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X