This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Big Board

I meant to post this last night, but I forgot about it. This is intended for the people doing the for-fun mock, b/c it only goes about 4-5 round deep. I'll have a more complete one up closer to the formal mock.

Instructions for unzipping in windows:
    1. Double-click the icon to see the contents
    2. On the sidebar on the right side of your screen, select extract all files
    3. Follow the prompts in the wizard
    4. You're done!
    Attached Files

Any chance of getting that in another form? My Mac doesn't know what to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluto View Post
      Any chance of getting that in another form? My Mac doesn't know what to do with it.
      I thought the mac problem would come up. This software works good: http://my.smithmicro.com/mac/stuffit.../download.html. Best of all, it's free. That should unzip the file, at which point you can view the excel file inside.

Comment

Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

Comment

No Luck. I'll probably just wait until I get to work tomorrow and I can open it on my Desktop PC.

Comment

You expanded it with stuff-it expander and you couldn't see the contents?

Comment

No, Stuff It couldn't determine what kind of file it was. Is it an Excel file? Because I don't have Excel. It's not big deal, I'll get it at work.

Comment

I think google has some kind of program that can read excel-files. At least you can open excel-files online through gmail on computers not having excel...

Did some searching: Try google docs: http://docs.google.com/
                Last edited by Leo Fender; 03-02-2008, 04:34 PM.
                Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

No, Stuff It couldn't determine what kind of file it was. Is it an Excel file? Because I don't have Excel. It's not big deal, I'll get it at work.
                  Yeah it was. That must be why.

Comment

I always have problems with Excel files. I should really look into getting it.

Comment

I always have problems with Excel files. I should really look into getting it.
                      Excel and Microsoft Office in general are way too expensive. That's why I use the open-source (and free!) Open-Office. There is a mac version if you want to check it out. It can open and save excel, word, power point, and access files.

Comment

i am totally gonna smoke all you guys in this mock. you are all toast.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                          i am totally gonna smoke all you guys in this mock. you are all toast.
                          But I can use my mod powers to intimidate people to trade with me. If they don't, they'll be banned mwwaa haaaa haaa haaa

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                            But I can use my mod powers to intimidate people to trade with me. If they don't, they'll be banned mwwaa haaaa haaa haaa
                            well i am the gm for three other teams so i can trade with me!!! mwhaaa hahaa

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                              well i am the gm for three other teams so i can trade with me!!! mwhaaa hahaa
                              So can I. If we were IRL, I would get an "I'm With Stupid" shirt and have the arrow point to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X