This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR FUN FORUM MOCK: Discussion Thread

The 'Fins picked Chris Long. Not a bad pick.

Definately one of the few players that look like a solid pro bowl prospect
    2008 Cincinnati Bengals GM
    2009 Baltimore Ravens GM
    1 (26) WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, Maryland
    2 (57) DT Fili Moala, USC
    3 (77) CB Kevin Barnes, Maryland
    5 (152) OT Jason Watkins, Florida
    6 (188) RB Arian Foster, Tennessee
    6 (199) TE Richard Quinn, North Carolina
    7 (220) FB William Rentmeester, Wisconsin
    7 (226) WR Tommy Breaux, Towson
    7 (227) LB Dan Skuta, Grand Valley State
    7 (234) QB Mike Teel, Rutgers
    2009 Jacksonville Jaguars GM
    1 (8) Michael Oher OT Ole Miss - group pick
    2 (39) Percy Harvin WR Florida - group pick
    3 (72) Dorrell Scott DT Clemson
    4 (107) Trevor Canfield G Cincinnati
    5 (144) Javon Ringer RB Michigan State
    6 (180) Greg Toler CB Saint Paul's College
    7 (250) Jeremy Navarre DE Maryland
    7 (253) Dan Gronkowski TE Maryland

Comment

Looking for a #1/#2 WR PM me

Comment

Chiefs take Ryan Clady because they couldnt move down

Comment

ryan clady will be great in KC. in the right system i see him being more valuable than long. he's so nimble and punchy. long is a tremendous mauler rt type. the browns should draft him and put him opposite joe thomas. sweeeet. except they don't get a draft this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
            Trade 1

2nd-Round Pick 41

TE-Jeremy Shockey
            That's in interesting trade between the two franchises. If Shockey comes back and performs I think the Bills are coming out ahead here. However, it could be a good move for the Giants too, considering that Shockey has been such a distraction lately. Not to mention his injury history.
            sigpic
            WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
            PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
            NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
            Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
            Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
            MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
            PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
            Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
            Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
            ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
            Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
            TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
            InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
            Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
            EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
            EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
            Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
            BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
            Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

I like the Ryan Clady pick a lot, KC definitally needs some help on the offensive line and Clady is just what the doctor ordered.
              sigpic
              WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
              PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
              NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
              Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
              Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
              MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
              PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
              Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
              Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
              ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
              Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
              TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
              InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
              Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
              EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
              EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
              Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
              BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
              Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Looking for a decent CB

Comment

looking for SS, FS, CB, LB, DL, OL, QB, RB, WR for all teams pm me

Comment

texans looking to trade up

Comment

Chad Johnson + TO + Tony Romo = NFC Title

Comment

Chiefs looking for number 2 reciever and number 2 corner

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                          Chad Johnson + TO + Tony Romo = NFC Title
                          lol or it = disaster
                          2008 Cincinnati Bengals GM
                          2009 Baltimore Ravens GM
                          1 (26) WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, Maryland
                          2 (57) DT Fili Moala, USC
                          3 (77) CB Kevin Barnes, Maryland
                          5 (152) OT Jason Watkins, Florida
                          6 (188) RB Arian Foster, Tennessee
                          6 (199) TE Richard Quinn, North Carolina