• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR FUN FORUM MOCK: Trade Block

Im interested in O or Dline for the texans
    Oline for the steelers
    wr/s/cb for the titans
    dline/wr/s/LB for the jags
    Last edited by bulldog0123; 03-20-2008, 02:36 PM.

The Tampa Bay Buccanears are willing to listen to offers for the following players:

WR Michael Clayton
    QB Chris Simms

Comment

Baltimore is offering
      QB Steve McNair
      2008 Cincinnati Bengals GM
      2009 Baltimore Ravens GM
      1 (26) WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, Maryland
      2 (57) DT Fili Moala, USC
      3 (77) CB Kevin Barnes, Maryland
      5 (152) OT Jason Watkins, Florida
      6 (188) RB Arian Foster, Tennessee
      6 (199) TE Richard Quinn, North Carolina
      7 (220) FB William Rentmeester, Wisconsin
      7 (226) WR Tommy Breaux, Towson
      7 (227) LB Dan Skuta, Grand Valley State
      7 (234) QB Mike Teel, Rutgers
      2009 Jacksonville Jaguars GM
      1 (8) Michael Oher OT Ole Miss - group pick
      2 (39) Percy Harvin WR Florida - group pick
      3 (72) Dorrell Scott DT Clemson
      4 (107) Trevor Canfield G Cincinnati
      5 (144) Javon Ringer RB Michigan State
      6 (180) Greg Toler CB Saint Paul's College
      7 (250) Jeremy Navarre DE Maryland
      7 (253) Dan Gronkowski TE Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
        The Tampa Bay Buccanears are willing to listen to offers for the following players:

WR Michael Clayton
        QB Chris Simms
        Hey man, I made you an offer to you this morning for one of those players. So can you check your PM's when you have a chance?

Thanks!

--Z
        sigpic
        WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
        PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
        NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
        Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
        Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
        MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
        PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
        Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
        Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
        ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
        Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
        TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
        InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
        Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
        EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
        EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
        Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
        BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
        Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Hey Pup, can you check your PM's again when you get a chance? I'd like to get a deal done before my pick if possible. Thanks!

--ZN0rse
          sigpic
          WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
          PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
          NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
          Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
          Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
          MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
          PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
          Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
          Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
          ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
          Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
          TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
          InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
          Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
          EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
          EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
          Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
          BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
          Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Working...
          X