This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFM - Discussion

Well, since I live a few hours ahead of the rest of you i thought it was time to get cracking. The first selection is done in the picks-thread and hopefully some mod will sticky that thread and this one. So let's get drafting!
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

what a pick :thumbsup:

Comment

What's a sticky?
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Good pick. I am still deciding between Chris and Jake in my next mock, but either would be a good pick by the 'Fins.

Comment

Let's keep this show on the road. There is no excuse for us not getting through round 1 today. Everybody has to know who they're looking at for this round, so there shouldn't be any indecision.
          sigpic
          WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
          PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
          NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
          Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
          Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
          MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
          PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
          Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
          Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
          ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
          Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
          TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
          InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
          Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
          EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
          EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
          Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
          BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
          Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

I'll e-mail Scar. Please try to send out e-mails to the users who is OTC as often as you can.

Comment

lol spam emails.

Comment

8pm? I thought picks were 2 hours?
                "I love me some me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Warpig View Post
                  8pm? I thought picks were 2 hours?
                  Techniqually(sp?) this doesn't start until 6 PM, but people want to start sooner which was fine. So yes, 8 PM is the correct time when the clock runs out.

Comment

Originally posted by ZN0rseman View Post
                    Let's keep this show on the road. There is no excuse for us not getting through round 1 today. Everybody has to know who they're looking at for this round, so there shouldn't be any indecision.
                    Haha I think you set your sights too high. You obviously weren't here for the last forum mock. I'm hoping we get out of the top 15 today.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                      Haha I think you set your sights too high. You obviously weren't here for the last forum mock. I'm hoping we get out of the top 15 today.
                      I'm #15, so I hope to get to pick tonight before I go to sleep, but I'm betting not.

Comment

I don't hate the Long pick, but I would have liked Gholston better. Giants proved pass rush can make up for other flaws in your defense. Orlando Pace always gets hurt, but facts are he's still a great LT when healthy.

Comment

I think the Jake Long pick made the most sense for the Rams. They need offensive line help, first and foremost. So, passing on Gholston was the right move in my view.

What's the hold-up with the 3rd pick? Seriously, there is no excuse for not flying through the first 10 or so picks.
                          sigpic
                          PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                          NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                          Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                          Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                          MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                          PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                          Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                          Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                          ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                          Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                          InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                          EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                          BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                          Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Scar doesn't log on as much during the day. School I think. If I would guess I'd say he should be on in a few hours. He has a lot of picks in the first few rounds too...

Too bad no one has his board.

Comment

Individuals in that situations should send their boards to someone who doesn't draft near him so the draft doesn't continually get held up by the same person(s). I would be happy to help anyone in that situation, and I'm sure most others would too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X