This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For FORMAL MOCK

Can you guys edit your posts to include a small write-up, maybe a sentence or something explaining why you chose each player?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I think Bills and MIA are the only one with an explentation

Comment

I hate how the mods are making picks it makes it so BLAH and fake imo since people are choosing for other people
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I need to talk to Bills and siena about that. The rules were that people will be skipped if they missed their pick, yet they started making picks. WTF?

Comment

skipped is worse imho
          www.Elemental-Designs.com

Comment

How realistic is it if the pick is skipped entirely? That's a crock of sh*t, if you ask me.

Personally, I think it's pretty BS that people sign up for something that has been mentioned quite a bit for quite awhile and there's been no secret of it's importance since Walter is putting it on his site for publicity, and then people just don't show up. I think it shows pretty low character to take up a roster spot for a team, so you can feel good that you're part of the draft, and then just blow it off like it's no big deal. If I ran this site I'd expect some pretty damn good excuses for why I didn't show up at my draft slotted time or I'd ban the f'er from the site for at least a month. I'm talking about people dying and me needing to perform open heart surgery type excuses. Oh, and forgetting and going turkey hunting doesn't count as a valid excuse...especially when you pick in the top 5 of the god damn f'ing draft. How the sh*t do you forget that....we've been talking about it for a month. I've been on many forum boards and this one is by far the closest knit group of people, it seems, as far as people seeming to know specific details about each other's personalities and who they really are behind the scenes. What's the problem with getting a friend on the site or one of the moderators to make a selection for you if you may not be there? Just email him a list of a couple guys to go with in case you need to go blast some turkeys. With that being said you'd think they would have a little more respect for the site and respect for how they could be a part of its success with this mock draft.

P.S. I got to work at 6am this morning and I'm just pissed off!!!

DAK
            "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

This is why I lobbied for assitant GMs but no one listened to ME.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Why would we listen to someone who isn't even among the top five mockdrafters on the web? j/k.

What migh have confused some though is that we said that we would start at 6 PM and it seems like since I started picking early everybody elses picks got earlier as well. Maybe that fooled some GMs...
                Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

There were only 2 people so far that missed their pick and 1 was going to make the selection we gave him anyway. I feel the other would have been happy with what we gave him.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I still think that we should keep the two-hour limit constant no matter how early the previous player picks. If we do it is easy to calculate when you need to be online to post your pick/pm it to the mods.
                    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      This is why I lobbied for assitant GMs but no one listened to ME.
                      I too wanted assistants, but only a couple people wanted to volunteer to be an assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
                        Why would we listen to someone who isn't even among the top five mockdrafters on the web? j/k.

What migh have confused some though is that we said that we would start at 6 PM and it seems like since I started picking early everybody elses picks got earlier as well. Maybe that fooled some GMs...
                        That's a valid point Leo, except that it had nothing to do with the picks being moved up...he flat out said he forgot about it and decided to go do something else instead. I have no idea who the guy is and he could be a great person, but it's just similar to crap I deal with in my personal life that frustrates the hell out of me. People get all excited about something and swear up and down they'll come through and then blow it off for the next big thing in their life. AHHHHHHHHH.

Ok, I've vented now and I feel better. So how is everybody doing today?

DAK
                        "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

I'm doing fine. Soon time to head home from work...
                          Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I feel the system is fine so far and we are moving along swimmingly. Knock on wood.
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                              Can you guys edit your posts to include a small write-up, maybe a sentence or something explaining why you chose each player?
                              hey that is what I told people.

Comment

Working...
                              X