X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep.

Comment

• Excited to watch my opponent receive votes from JLash, MD4L, SirA, Pheltzbahr, Bcb, Xmad, and DingoLad while citing my offensive line or pass rush pressure as a reason after they all voted for a team starting John Wetzel at left tackle three weeks ago.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Excited to watch my opponent receive votes from JLash, MD4L, SirA, Pheltzbahr, Bcb, Xmad, and DingoLad while citing my offensive line or pass rush pressure as a reason after they all voted for a team starting John Wetzel at left tackle three weeks ago.
        Did I vote for Greg Pretzel in that matchup?

Also, your preemptive crying makes me want to vote against you just because.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post

Did I vote for Greg Pretzel in that matchup?

Also, your preemptive crying makes me want to vote against you just because.
          Yes, you did. Along with MD4L, SirA, Pheltzbahr, Bcb, Xmad, and DingoLad.

Do what you gotta do, man. Just want to make sure we're all on the same page that certain people are full of shit if they claim they have a problem with Orlando Franklin at left tackle.

Blue is right

Comment

• Orlando Franklin vs Olivier Vernon. What could possibly go wrong there?

Comment

• Also,

My opponent says Kelvin Benjamin sucks, but places his best cover corner on Benjamin.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Orlando Franklin vs Olivier Vernon. What could possibly go wrong there?
                Jadeveon Clowney vs. John Wetzel, what could possibly go wrong there?

Blue is right

Comment

• Some diapers getting full in here.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Also,

My opponent says Kelvin Benjamin sucks, but places his best cover corner on Benjamin.
                    Cause I'm doubling the other two lol
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post

Yes, you did. Along with MD4L, SirA, Pheltzbahr, Bcb, Xmad, and DingoLad.

Do what you gotta do, man. Just want to make sure we're all on the same page that certain people are full of **** if they claim they have a problem with Orlando Franklin at left tackle.
                      No, what you're saying is, since you voted for him you need to vote for me or you're a hypocrite. Ultimatums aren't friendly things Blue, and considering how little anyone has voted you could probably just chill the fuck out and let things play out juuuuust a little before you panic and start throwing things out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post

Cause I'm doubling the other two lol
                        Means Bilal Powell could replicate his recent RL performance. Was the listed feature player.

Comment

Means Bilal Powell could replicate his recent RL performance. Was the listed feature player.
                          I have a good safety on him but if he's your featured player I'm fine with that. I'll take my chances there. I don't think a Powell centric offense can keep pace with the points I'll score on your secondary
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post

I have a good safety on him but if he's your featured player I'm fine with that. I'll take my chances there. I don't think a Powell centric offense can keep pace with the points I'll score on your secondary
                            Are you giving Adrian Peterson 10 carries from the shotgun?

Comment

Are you giving Adrian Peterson 10 carries from the shotgun?
                              We should probably actually continue this in the game thread, but pistol

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post

No, what you're saying is, since you voted for him you need to vote for me or you're a hypocrite. Ultimatums aren't friendly things Blue
                                That's a bit much. An ultimatum would imply that I have the ability to do anything to punish someone who doesn't vote for me. I'm just making a reasonable prediction about what's going to happen. And would you look at that, it already has!

Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                                hobbled with a bad Left side of the line
                                Hey, I don't have a perfect team. I don't expect to get everybody's vote, and I'm not exactly happy to be starting Orlando Franklin anywhere, let alone at left tackle. But if somebody who had no issue with John Wetzel is going to sit here and say, "I can't vote for you because you have Orlando Franklin at LT," then yeah, that's hypocrisy. Least my dood starts somewhere on an IRL offensive line, not some third-string schlubb who's lucky to have a job. Don't get mad at me for making the correct pre-snap read on that one.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X