Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Good idea, I'll do that by Friday

Leave a comment:

• thetechnocrat
    replied
    Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
    He should do this one and another mock with trades. It would show the creativity of the site and the fun people could have coming to the site.
    I don't think we'll have time for two mocks. With every gm's schedule we get a logjam every 8-12 picks.

Leave a comment:

• regoob2
    replied
    He should do this one and another mock with trades. It would show the creativity of the site and the fun people could have coming to the site.

Leave a comment:

• ZN0rseman
    replied
    There are just a few people holding things up... but is there anything that can be done to improve on this?

It seems like we quickly fly through 4-5 picks, then we get stuck on someone's pick until their clock expires. It alwasy seems to be the same GM's too.

Also, I think posting what we have now is a great idea, but I think we could go through the first 3 rounds since we'll be done with round 3 today for sure. Also, we need to make sure that folks who visit know that more picks are coming because the draft is still underway.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    I think that would be a good Idea.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    People are getting lazy. Need to pick back up.

Leave a comment:

• Warpig
    replied
    Originally posted by thetechnocrat View Post
    Thanks, I think we may be into the 4th this evening.
    Wishful thinking. After starting off at a blazing pace, it seems to have hit the brakes hard.

Leave a comment:

• thetechnocrat
    replied
    Thanks, I think we may be into the 4th this evening.

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    Originally posted by thetechnocrat View Post
    I have an interesting idea. When we finish this draft, Walter is going to put it on his draft page. Why not post it now with rounds 1 & 2 finished. Whenever we finish a round he can update the mock and show the new round.

I think this may be a good idea so that it keeps it near the top of his Draft Database links. Also, if we don't finish by the time of the draft at least most of our picks will already be seen.
    Posting it before we're done is a good idea, but shame on us if we can't finish round 3 tonight. Then he can post a 3 round mock tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• thetechnocrat
    started a topic Suggestion for Mock on Walter's Main Page

Suggestion for Mock on Walter's Main Page

I have an interesting idea. When we finish this draft, Walter is going to put it on his draft page. Why not post it now with rounds 1 & 2 finished. Whenever we finish a round he can update the mock and show the new round.

I think this may be a good idea so that it keeps it near the top of his Draft Database links. Also, if we don't finish by the time of the draft at least most of our picks will already be seen.
Working...
X