X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Future Forum Mocks

List them here:

If someone missed 2 picks and didn't submit a big board then they would forfeit their team for the rest of the mock.

It would be assigned to someone, likely someone who already had a team or a mod, and we would move on.
    Last edited by Vbsiena; 04-16-2008, 02:34 PM.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

How about if you sign up to participate...you make sure you can devote the time and effort to make your picks so we won't have to listen to BS excuses everytime you time out or miss your pick? If you miss your pick twice in any time frame you will kindly be booted from your team. If you even slightly suspect that you won't be around to make your pick, send a "wish list" of a few players you would like to a Mod or someone else on the board that you somewhat trust.
    "I love me some me!"

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
      List them here:

If someone missed 2 picks and didn't submit a big board then they would forfeit their team for the rest of the mock.

It would be assigned to someone, likely someone who already had a team or a mod, and we would move on.
      Bingo was his name ooooo

Comment

General Managers must have an assistant so that if they are not online, the assistant can make a pick.

All GMs & asssistants must have 100+ posts

I was afraid of sending in my big board for my 5th rounder for fear of letting another gm know who I like. It worked out, I got Moffitt with my 6th and the RB was already taken.
        2008 Cincinnati Bengals GM
        2009 Baltimore Ravens GM
        1 (26) WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, Maryland
        2 (57) DT Fili Moala, USC
        3 (77) CB Kevin Barnes, Maryland
        5 (152) OT Jason Watkins, Florida
        6 (188) RB Arian Foster, Tennessee
        6 (199) TE Richard Quinn, North Carolina
        7 (220) FB William Rentmeester, Wisconsin
        7 (226) WR Tommy Breaux, Towson
        7 (227) LB Dan Skuta, Grand Valley State
        7 (234) QB Mike Teel, Rutgers
        2009 Jacksonville Jaguars GM
        1 (8) Michael Oher OT Ole Miss - group pick
        2 (39) Percy Harvin WR Florida - group pick
        3 (72) Dorrell Scott DT Clemson
        4 (107) Trevor Canfield G Cincinnati
        5 (144) Javon Ringer RB Michigan State
        6 (180) Greg Toler CB Saint Paul's College
        7 (250) Jeremy Navarre DE Maryland
        7 (253) Dan Gronkowski TE Maryland

Comment

I suggested both of these for this mock but they fell on deaf ears.

1. Have a backup GM for each team

2. If someone misses their previous pick their clock is reduced from 2 hours to a considerably less amount, say 20 min.

Comment

The only reason I'm against the back up GM idea is well we don't have enough interest for it. Unless everyone with a team is forced to be a backup GM for a team in the opposite Conference or something. Maybe that might work.

Comment

The only reason I'm against the back up GM idea is well we don't have enough interest for it. Unless everyone with a team is forced to be a backup GM for a team in the opposite Conference or something. Maybe that might work.
              only way it would work is if each team found a guy on a differnt MB of their team ie I go to a Bills MB and get a guy

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                only way it would work is if each team found a guy on a differnt MB of their team ie I go to a Bills MB and get a guy
                i'mnot on any other message boards cuz i just love you guys so much

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                  i'mnot on any other message boards cuz i just love you guys so much
                  I hardly post on a Bills one and that is it

Comment

we should just have a big party one weekend at somebody's house, get all fit-shaced and do a mock. it could be done in like twenty five minutes and we could just drink the rest of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                      we should just have a big party one weekend at somebody's house, get all fit-shaced and do a mock. it could be done in like twenty five minutes and we could just drink the rest of the time.
                      :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                        :thumbsup:
                        I'd go to Walter's place in PA for it

Lol Bulldog can show up with his mom.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by thetechnocrat View Post
                            All GMs & asssistants must have 100+ posts
                            I think that the post count thing is a silly rule. SuperT had a total of zero posts before taking over as the Eagles GM and he's been one of the best folks on the board at making his picks on time and taking his draft seriously.

I think the key is making sure that only the right sorts of people are invited to participate.
                            sigpic
                            WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
                            PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                            NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                            Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                            Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                            MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                            PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                            Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                            Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                            ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                            Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                            TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
                            InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                            Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
                            EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                            EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
                            Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
                            BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                            Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

my moms married, if thats what your implying

Comment

Working...
                              X