Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Pryor say he's been playing with a torn ligament in his finger that needs surgery for a few weeks now? Sort of explains why he disappeared recently.

With Rome getting extra help from a healthy Maclin this week, he's got a great combo of intermediate/deep threats that puts frogs in a bad spot especially after losing Joseph for the week.

I think both teams had solid game plans, but the injury bug leaves frogs too depleted in important areas in this game. Rome 24 Cuba 21

Comment

With their WRs all struggling or injured, Cuba can't generate enough offense to keep pace with Rome. Injuries just killed this team this year, Julio playing would've changed my vote tbh.

MVPalmer played well enough to keep up with rome, Bilal powell having a good game leads to a balanced offense as well which helps. But Cuba's defensive secondary missing it's top 2 corners can't stop Rome's offense when they need to.

30-21 Rome.
      Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

Would have voted for Cuba is Julio was alive. Lack of corner depth really hurts them against Rome's receivers. Like the plan to stack the box and take away Rome's running game. Cuba just runs out of gas here. Rome 27-16.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

Man, apparantly Julio Jones is worth between 9-11 points
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            Don't be bitter when you're winning.

Comment

Originally posted by JLash View Post

Don't be bitter when you're winning.
              Not bitter at all, just interesting thats how high some people view a WR
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

I don't think your team is that much better. I just doubt Cuba can sustain enough offense throughout the game to keep the defense fresh, and that takes a huge toll later in the game. I'm thinking it's a 17-16 kind of game entering the 4th and then Rome pulls away as Cuba just can't put points on the board when they need them.
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Blue is right

Comment

Not bitter at all, just interesting thats how high some people view a WR
                  Well I only gave you the win by 3, and didn't mention Julio.

Comment

I'd say any team's best player is worth at least a TD. if Julio was in this game, it'd be a much different game and Cuba would have a much better shot.
                    Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by JLash View Post

Well I only gave you the win by 3, and didn't mention Julio.
                      We appreciate your support

Comment

I'm gonna go with Cuba in an upset because I think their pass rush gets it done just enough to disrupt Carr, Rome's offense is explosive but the lack of a running game doesn't allow them to grind down the clock, They'll leave an extra possession in for Cuba in which I think Carson throws the game winning TD.

Comment

Using an uptempo airr raid offense against a defense with only four active CBs will see those corners get spent quick. I just don't see them holding on long-term. This goes to Rome.
                          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                          X