X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR
    replied
    Using an uptempo airr raid offense against a defense with only four active CBs will see those corners get spent quick. I just don't see them holding on long-term. This goes to Rome.

Leave a comment:

• DingoLad
    replied
    I'm gonna go with Cuba in an upset because I think their pass rush gets it done just enough to disrupt Carr, Rome's offense is explosive but the lack of a running game doesn't allow them to grind down the clock, They'll leave an extra possession in for Cuba in which I think Carson throws the game winning TD.

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    Originally posted by JLash View Post

Well I only gave you the win by 3, and didn't mention Julio.
    We appreciate your support

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
    Man, apparantly Julio Jones is worth between 9-11 points
    I'd say any team's best player is worth at least a TD. if Julio was in this game, it'd be a much different game and Cuba would have a much better shot.

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied

Not bitter at all, just interesting thats how high some people view a WR
    Well I only gave you the win by 3, and didn't mention Julio.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    I don't think your team is that much better. I just doubt Cuba can sustain enough offense throughout the game to keep the defense fresh, and that takes a huge toll later in the game. I'm thinking it's a 17-16 kind of game entering the 4th and then Rome pulls away as Cuba just can't put points on the board when they need them.

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    Originally posted by JLash View Post

Don't be bitter when you're winning.
    Not bitter at all, just interesting thats how high some people view a WR

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied
    Don't be bitter when you're winning.

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Would have voted for Cuba is Julio was alive. Lack of corner depth really hurts them against Rome's receivers. Like the plan to stack the box and take away Rome's running game. Cuba just runs out of gas here. Rome 27-16.

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    With their WRs all struggling or injured, Cuba can't generate enough offense to keep pace with Rome. Injuries just killed this team this year, Julio playing would've changed my vote tbh.

MVPalmer played well enough to keep up with rome, Bilal powell having a good game leads to a balanced offense as well which helps. But Cuba's defensive secondary missing it's top 2 corners can't stop Rome's offense when they need to.

30-21 Rome.

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied
    Didn't Pryor say he's been playing with a torn ligament in his finger that needs surgery for a few weeks now? Sort of explains why he disappeared recently.

With Rome getting extra help from a healthy Maclin this week, he's got a great combo of intermediate/deep threats that puts frogs in a bad spot especially after losing Joseph for the week.

I think both teams had solid game plans, but the injury bug leaves frogs too depleted in important areas in this game. Rome 24 Cuba 21

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied

Well, as I said in my write up if it doesn't appear ap is healthy, we'll scrap it. Viewing your defense when AP is in tho, it opens up play action pretty well for me to take a deep shot or two
    We intend to bring more than you can block so Carr needs to release the ball quickly. Maxwell can run with Crabs, Brown can run with Crabs (gets help).

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post

Cyprien is the highest graded safety in run defense. Bradham has been a stud against the run this year.
    Well, as I said in my write up if it doesn't appear ap is healthy, we'll scrap it. Viewing your defense when AP is in tho, it opens up play action pretty well for me to take a deep shot or two

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied

We should probably actually continue this in the game thread, but pistol
    Cyprien is the highest graded safety in run defense. Bradham has been a stud against the run this year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X