Holland forced a Stars turnover and beat Nilstoorp to give

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holland forced a Stars turnover and beat Nilstoorp to give

TORONTO - John Hufnagel, who guided the Calgary Stampeders to the CFLs best regular-season record and a Grey Cup title, was named a finalist for the CFLs coach-of-the-year honour Wednesday. Ryan Carpenter Jersey .Tom Higgins of the Montreal Alouettes and Chris Jones of the Edmonton Eskimos are the other finalists. The awach Steve Spott. "(MacIntyre) is a guy who is now starting to do what I think he needs to do to be an NHL prospect," Toronto coach Steve Spott said. "And I dont care what his age is. Hes a guy that is playing the best hockey of his c Holland forced a Stars turnover and beat Nilstoorp to give Toronto a 3-0 lead. Mikkel Boedker Jersey. Brandon Kozun, Sam Carrick and Jerred Smithson also scored for Toronto, while Chris Mueller replied for the Stars. Game 2 is Monday at the Cedar Park Center, where Toronto can extend its playoff unbeaten streak to 9-0. Texas had been a perfect 4-0 at home in the playoffs before the loss. "I think their whole team played well," Stars coach Willie Desjardins said. "I think we had to be better early, once you get behind youre going to generate a lot and we had to come after them a they outplayed us and give them credit." es shutout bid with 4:27 remaining when Mueller scored on the power play. Two minutes later Carrick scored into the empty net, followed by a short-handed empty-net goal by Smithson to give Toronto a 5-1 lead. Nilstorp stopped 14 of 17 shots for Texas in the loss. The Swedish goalie also spent almost half of the third period on the bench after Desjardins pulled his goalie with 8:50 remaining while down 3-0. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Working...
X