X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Forum Mock Discussion Thread

Talk in here.
    Chi-Towns Finest!

Chicago Bears are likely looking to trade down, PM me with offers.
    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

First two picks are in. DET took Road Warrior James and I took Oher.

Comment

Can we just do that? Won't Atlanta be wise enough to take Oher?

Comment

ATL got skipped because they didn't make their time slot.

Comment

Well, Atlanta missed their pick.
            - Also known as Dan.
            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I know my pick im just trying to find some cool pics.
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

lol, I switched my pick from now and 6 mins ago when I wrote the above post.
                Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Kansas City would like to thank Chicago for taking Rex Grossman 2.0!

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                    Kansas City would like to thank Chicago for taking Rex Grossman 2.0!
                    More like Elway 2.0!
                    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                      More like Elway 2.0!
                      Ok the Grossman comparison may be a little bit harsh but Stafford is truly the 1 QB(out of the ones in the discussion) I wouldn't take in the first round.

Also anyone else agree we need to find a new ATL owner for the next mock we do?

Comment

Ok the Grossman comparison may be a little bit harsh but Stafford is truly the 1 QB(out of the ones in the discussion) I wouldn't take in the first round.

Also anyone else agree we need to find a new ATL owner for the next mock we do?
                        Stafford has it all physically. If he has a good year he could easily be the #1 overall pick. I didn't want to go QB but I didnt like the WR value. Crabtree is more of a product of the system imo. Chris Wells could have been the pick but I like the RBs we have now. We went LT with Chris Williams this year and OG or RT would be a reach top 5. DE was a possibility but Johnson would be a reach imo. Stafford was the logical pick.
                        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                          Stafford has it all physically. If he has a good year he could easily be the #1 overall pick. I didn't want to go QB but I didnt like the WR value. Crabtree is more of a product of the system imo. Chris Wells could have been the pick but I like the RBs we have now. We went LT with Chris Williams this year and OG or RT would be a reach top 5. DE was a possibility but Johnson would be a reach imo. Stafford was the logical pick.
                          What has Stafford shown (besides his arm strength) that warrants him being taken this high

Comment

What has Stafford shown (besides his arm strength) that warrants him being taken this high
                            Exceptional accuracy and decision making skills. Additionally, defensive coordinators know that the ground game is terrible, and thus they can afford to keep additional players in the backfield to defend against Stafford. I feel that Stafford has shown his dominance as a QB from the moment that he started taking snaps against SEC competition.
                            - Also known as Dan.
                            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Arm Strength, size, athletic ability, good accuracy, pro style O.
                              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Working...
                              X