Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A duster refers to a player who is usually the worst on the squad at a particular sport who collects dust on the bench but occasionally gets in there during garbage time.
    "I'm looking forward to a 15-year career, a couple of trips to the Super Bowl and a parade through downtown San Diego.''
    -Ryan Leaf after 1998 NFL Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Leaf View Post
      A duster refers to a player who is usually the worst on the squad at a particular sport who collects dust on the bench but occasionally gets in there during garbage time.
      I was last year (all except worst player on the team; started JV) as a sophmore, but I'm going to contend for a starting position this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
        I was last year (all except worst player on the team; started JV) as a sophmore, but I'm going to contend for a starting position this year.
        Atta boy.
        "I'm looking forward to a 15-year career, a couple of trips to the Super Bowl and a parade through downtown San Diego.''

Comment

Atta boy.
          Thanks. (if not sarcastic)

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
            Thanks. (if not sarcastic)
            No sarcasm, I play HS sports I know how it goes.

Comment

No sarcasm, I play HS sports I know how it goes.
              Yeah. We lost 3 starters on the line and hopefully I can get in the rotation and start this year.

Comment

Dressed Varsity as a Freshman last year. Didn't get to play, good experience though.

Comment

Originally posted by fivas14 View Post
                  Dressed Varsity as a Freshman last year. Didn't get to play, good experience though.
                  Came in as an excahnge student and played punter and some kicker for varsity team.
                  We made it to the play offs

Comment

What happens if we don't get 32 teams? Wait until we do or just go with what we have?
                    Check out my new site Today!
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

I'll join in. Are the Saints taken?
                      This is my signature.

Comment

Give me the niners.

Comment

can i have the stillers?

Comment

I'm in. Give me KC. I will have to work around baseball/work/workouts but I should be able to do it

Comment

So have you decided when we're going to do this "Big bad ass" Draft?

Comment

i think we should make the teams on madden then we should sim week by week and DKW should post the results and we get bragging rights. we could do this forever just draft players and add it to our team. that would be beast

Comment

Working...
                                X