Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nastradamus
    replied
    Any Lions fans around? Liking our offseason so far. OL/DL in the first two rounds and we are in good shape

Leave a comment:

• The Deaner
    replied
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nigga.

Leave a comment:

• FloridaJeff
    replied
    Congrats Lions fans. You beat us twice this year with first place on the line.

Leave a comment:

• FloridaJeff
    replied
    Congrats Lions fans. You played a good game today against the Bears. One quarter of the way through the season you are atop the NFC North. I hope your team wins at GB next week. I'd like to see GB's home winning streak against you end.

Leave a comment:

• LionsDraftGuy
    replied
    This team doesnt even deserve to have its own thread.

Leave a comment:

• Anosh
    replied
    Hogue and Culbreath signed contracts. Fairley reportedly want's to get his done quickly to not miss any team activities. No word on Young/Leshoure. Hopefully they are all ready to be signed and show up to practice for tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Anosh
    replied
    Thought I would find this and post just to canvas opinions on who you guys think we should target in FA, so far I have:

CB's:
    Richard Marshall
    Brandon Carr
    Chris Carr

LB's:
    Justin Durant
    Stephen Nicholas

And obviously we would resign our own guys as well. Additionally I was wondering if you guys think there would be a team who would actually give up picks/players for Bryant Johnson/Derrick Williams. We could potentially fleece a team like Roy Williams or at the very least get some players who don't absolutely suck.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowdivided
    replied
    Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
    Until I go to bed. I like feeding trolls, normally they are funny.
    There's a difference between trolling and watching you act like a jackass.

Leave a comment:

• mpg1995
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadowdivided View Post
    How much longer do I have to keep throwing you a bone before you stop biting?
    Until I go to bed. I like feeding trolls, normally they are funny.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowdivided
    replied
    ^fake lol
    How much longer do I have to keep throwing you a bone before you stop biting?

Leave a comment:

• mpg1995
    replied
    lol
    ^fake lol

Leave a comment:

• Shadowdivided
    replied
    No, you're dumb. Every single post you make is you obviously trying to troll by saying something stupid then getting reactions and trying to make people mad. Maybe it would work if you only did it once then made all your other posts normal, but you do it in every thread you posted in. You have no idea what you're doing.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• mpg1995
    replied
    ur dumb
    No, you're dumb. Every single post you make is you obviously trying to troll by saying something stupid then getting reactions and trying to make people mad. Maybe it would work if you only did it once then made all your other posts normal, but you do it in every thread you posted in. You have no idea what you're doing.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowdivided
    replied
    Way to stick to your guns
    ur dumb

Leave a comment:

• mpg1995
    replied
    Funny, since I'm not even a troll.
    Way to stick to your guns