X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohyougotit
    replied
    Lion's Fan

There probably are, but they don't want to admit it!

Leave a comment:

• Michigan Mike
    replied
    So who do we want to get this year, Ndamakong Suh or Russell Okung?

Leave a comment:

• giantsfan6017
    replied
    big blow. The Lions are running out of bright spots.

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    Detroit Lions rookie tight end Brandon Pettigrew left Thursday's game against Green Bay with a left knee injury and on Friday the team announced he will need season-ending surgery.

Pettigrew was engaged with Packers linebacker Clay Matthews in the second minute of the game when his knee buckled. The injury was severe enough that several Green Bay defenders started waving the Detroit training staff onto the field.

Pettigrew, who caught a touchdown pass on the final play of Sunday's 38-37 win over Cleveland, walked off the field with help. He was examined by trainers before being helped back to the locker room.

The 20th overall pick in the April draft is sixth among NFL rookie receivers with 30 catches for 346 yards and two touchdowns.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Leave a comment:

• Woodrift
    replied
    I'm not a Lions fan, and until 6 and a half minutes ago I wasn't a big fan of Matt Stafford either.

Then I saw this video:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...fford-mic-d-up

I am converted!

Still not a Lions fan, but Matt Stafford is one hell of a football player! From trash talking Shaun Rodgers to running away from team doctors to get back on the field and pumping up his team mates, the kid is really leading that offence. Matt Stafford and the Lions have good things coming to them. Just please draft a Tackle to protect that kid!

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    Originally posted by lionsfan4414 View Post
    I was drunk that post doesn't count.

That being said I hope Favre burns in hell.
    that makes sense

Leave a comment:

• lionsfan4414
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    are you really that mad at the vikings or that the lions suck on Defense??? The Lions secondary has been really bad and they had Delmas for the prior 8 games, and if you are going to complain about delmas how about we say if winfield played you would've scored nothing, especially since at least winfield is a pro-bowler...

Lions are getting better but don't spout nonsense
    I was drunk that post doesn't count.

That being said I hope Favre burns in hell.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    Eat ****. Also, our entire secondary was depleted this game. If Delmas played, he would have made Sidney Homo his *****. Have fun losing in the first round of the playoffs when Brett Fag throws a game ending INT.
    are you really that mad at the vikings or that the lions suck on Defense??? The Lions secondary has been really bad and they had Delmas for the prior 8 games, and if you are going to complain about delmas how about we say if winfield played you would've scored nothing, especially since at least winfield is a pro-bowler...

Lions are getting better but don't spout nonsense

Leave a comment:

• lionsfan4414
    replied
    Originally posted by BrettFavreMVP1982 View Post
    Damnit Lions. Way to take away an amazing run by Peterson by stripping the ball from him in that game. Atleast Favre was able to stat junkie against them and add to his possible MVP chances.
    Eat ****. Also, our entire secondary was depleted this game. If Delmas played, he would have made Sidney Homo his *****. Have fun losing in the first round of the playoffs when Brett Fag throws a game ending INT.

Leave a comment:

• BrettFavreMVP1982
    replied
    Damnit Lions. Way to take away an amazing run by Peterson by stripping the ball from him in that game. Atleast Favre was able to stat junkie against them and add to his possible MVP chances.

Leave a comment:

• Michigan Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
    Wheres Michigan Mike?
    I was actually out of the country when this was posted. Just saw it now. The Lions are...special this year. They have flashes where they look entirely competent and like they should be able to compete only to make terrible mental mistakes on both sides of the ball.

Leave a comment:

• giantsfan6017
    replied
    Wow, I see the Bears have become quite popular.
    They always have been

Leave a comment:

• lionsfan4414
    replied
    Wow, I see the Bears have become quite popular.

Leave a comment:

• giantsfan6017
    replied
    who keeps rating these threads?

Leave a comment:

• mpg1995
    replied
    Wheres Michigan Mike?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X