Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Steelers D will be awful this year, until the front 7 gels and produces. The secondary outside of Boykin? Yuck.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by castiron View Post
      buffalo deserves a kick in their collective nads for that stupid ****ing train whistle.
      i f***ing kid u not as i read this a train whistle went off. Lmao
      Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

      Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

      Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

      Long May MD4L homer Florida players

      May Rags always be drunk.

      Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
        The Steelers D will be awful this year, until the front 7 gels and produces. The secondary outside of Boykin? Yuck.
        You know what will be even worse? When the Steeler D lays an egg against Jimmy Garappolo week one, all the Bawwston fans will be completely insufferable.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
          You know what will be even worse? When the Steeler D lays an egg against Jimmy Garappolo week one, all the Bawwston fans will be completely insufferable.
          I want garappolo to suck long term suffering for the patriots is better than short term suffering for the steelers.
          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

          Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

          Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

          Long May MD4L homer Florida players

          May Rags always be drunk.

          Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

          Comment


          • I ****ing hate Tomlin, Colbert, and the three syphilitic howler monkyes that comprise our pro scouts.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

            Lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
              I ****ing hate Tomlin, Colbert, and the three syphilitic howler monkyes that comprise our pro scouts.
              Because the team has no idea what a good modern secondary player looks like? Or because Landry Jones still has a roster spot? Or the fact that the team kept 2 FBs despite rarely using the one that they have had? Ooh, or is it because they cut their own draft picks for other teams' castoffs?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                Because the team has no idea what a good modern secondary player looks like? Or because Landry Jones still has a roster spot? Or the fact that the team kept 2 FBs despite rarely using the one that they have had? Ooh, or is it because they cut their own draft picks for other teams' castoffs?
                I'm actually glad we dumped Grant and kept Nix. Not because I like Nix, I just want a fullback (move Johnson to H-back). It's dumping Chickillo and not picking up any of the available O line talent, in particular. Same with RB (not high on Todman). And the Landry Jones thing. Plus Shayon Green. And Garvin.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

                Lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                  I'm actually glad we dumped Grant and kept Nix. Not because I like Nix, I just want a fullback (move Johnson to H-back). It's dumping Chickillo and not picking up any of the available O line talent, in particular. Same with RB (not high on Todman). And the Landry Jones thing. Plus Shayon Green. And Garvin.
                  I'd be fine with it, if the team actually used the FB for anything. Johnson has been more of an H-back. And Nix, outside of 1 special teams play, hasn't shown much. Maybe that changes, I don't know. Chick and Grant have to clear waivers first before they can be signed on the practice squad, but still. Green looked awful, why him over HoJo or anyone else is my guess. The biggest thing is that the secondary is still awful, outside of Boykin. Will Allen is starting over Shamarko now. I guess that experiment is over. Our next safety (safeties?) needs to have some ball skills as well as the ability to tackle in space. Get ready for another slow start; not having Bell and Bryant is gonna hurt a lot more when they don't have a defense to step up and play.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Barrett Jones.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

                    Lol

                    Comment


                    • Chickillo and Grant go to the practice squad.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Very happy about Chickillo.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

                        Lol

                        Comment


                        • Well, that went better than I expected. Of course, there was the typical clock mismanagement by Tomlin, but overall I think we looked ok.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

                          Lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                            Well, that went better than I expected. Of course, there was the typical clock mismanagement by Tomlin, but overall I think we looked ok.
                            The steelers look like sh**. Reality check time.
                            Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

                            Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

                            Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

                            Long May MD4L homer Florida players

                            May Rags always be drunk.

                            Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                              The steelers look like sh**. Reality check time.
                              Shhhh.... let them live in their delusions until they lose to Cleveland.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                                Shhhh.... let them live in their delusions until they lose to Cleveland.
                                You're still my favorite cleveland fan all time.
                                Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

                                Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

                                Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

                                Long May MD4L homer Florida players

                                May Rags always be drunk.

                                Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X