No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WF's fan population consists of a ton of bandwagon Pats fans, bunch of rando Giants fans, and one or two of each team sprinkled in here and there

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

So the Browns are getting a new logo. I'm expecting a logo that represents Cleveland's #1 export. So, a replica of the factory of sadness should do.

Either that, or just a pile of ****.
      sigpic

Comment

I'd laugh if they just put out the same helmet symbol with a different colored facemask.

Comment

THere's not much you can do with Brown and Orange. I doubt they have too radical of a change (still sticking with the logo-less helmets) but it's the Browns, so who knows.
          sigpic

Comment

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...owns-logo.html

I was waiting for Dave Rappoccio to weigh in on the logo discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...owns-logo.html

I was waiting for Dave Rappoccio to weigh in on the logo discussion.
              I was going to post this! Poor Cleveland. That was a shot to the throat at the end.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it was a kick in the junk, but honestly the dumpster fire of the last 12 years could have been avoided if Al Lerner didn't force his kid Randy to own the team for a decade. Browns are the best example of what happens when terrible ownership only cares about padding their own pockets instead of having a team that can win.

Comment

Yeah, it was a kick in the junk, but honestly the dumpster fire of the last 12 years could have been avoided if Al Lerner didn't force his kid Randy to own the team for a decade. Browns are the best example of what happens when terrible ownership only cares about padding their own pockets instead of having a team that can win.
                  Nah, I think it's the curse of Paul and Jim Brown (ignoring the fact that Jim is back in the fold). Some Browns fan is gonna have to rip out the still beating heart of Mike Brown in a bizarro sacrifice to the football Gods before things will be right there again.

On the bright side, I haven't had to see that fat f*ckface wearing his stupid dog mask and hard hat since Belicheat was coaching. No offense if that's a relative or anything.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

You mean John "Big Dawg" Thompson?

He's still around, he's just not as 'big' as he used to be, because he lost THREE. HUNDRED. POUNDS.

Comment

Yeah, that guy. He can go daisy chain with Fireman Ed and that reported spike shoulder pads guy in Oakland.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

At least he doesn't wave a piss stained towel around on Sundays.

Comment

Mike White ****ed us.

Should have forced Baltimore to keep Browns colors and name. Worse thing about them is the poop brown and stupid orange and the dumb ass name and no logo.

Browns are a mess. Whatever changes Haslam does will be a mess, so it doesn't matter.

Browns look like a mess now. Browns will look like a mess in the future. These things are a given. There is nothing but mess. Mess on the rug. Mess in your shorts. Mess in the can. Mess on the sheets after the butt****ing that Browns did to you all year. Mess everywhere
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

New idea, Browns adding tan to the color scheme. Tan pants first, then full blown desert camo of tan, brown, and splotches of orange.

Comment

At least he doesn't wave a piss stained towel around on Sundays.
                              If you knew what we did in merch sales, you'd be, um, pea green with envy.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Ok, I know there have to be some rumors floating around the Cleve. So, what is this "very personal issue" Gilbert is dealing with aside from sucking at football?
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X