X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steelers_pens_fan
    started a topic AFC North thread

AFC North thread

Since we have a handful of Steelers, Browns, and Ravens fans, with no Cincy fans, we should probably just throw the whole division in here. The more the merrier, no?

Anyways, discuss matters pertaining to the AFCN squad of your choice here.

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    Yes. The Russian bots invaded. The forum died.

I like Mayfield and Ward picks. Dorsey seems mildly competent.

we will see. We def aren't the worst team out there anymore. 5 wins??? We are around a five win team still. Maybe a 4 win team. But for Browns that is 5x or 4x improvement. So guess have to tip your hat.

still say strive for 8 - 8 . If can be mediocre then can grab a couple good players and actually compete for once in a lifetime
    The forum is still hanging in there. Just barely. The bots aren't as bad as they used to be.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• GongKong
    replied
    Yes. The Russian bots invaded. The forum died.

I like Mayfield and Ward picks. Dorsey seems mildly competent.

we will see. We def aren't the worst team out there anymore. 5 wins??? We are around a five win team still. Maybe a 4 win team. But for Browns that is 5x or 4x improvement. So guess have to tip your hat.

still say strive for 8 - 8 . If can be mediocre then can grab a couple good players and actually compete for once in a lifetime

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    So have Johnny and Gong been absorbed into an 0-16 black hole?

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Bengals suck!

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Welp, the AFC North is out again. I'll be rooting for anyone that isn't New England. As for the offseason, the Steelers need a proper FS, an ILB, an OLB, and probably a RB. Ben is returning, so as much as I'd like them to look into the QB of the future there are sizable holes in the roster right now.

As for the coaches, this was the last year on Haley's deal, and he probably walks. Butler needs fired and the team needs a major identity change. I'd be up for a scheme change at this point. They can't regualrly stop anything with a pulse, and put up decent stats because of the garbage offenses that they had faced this season. Tomlin needs to do some soul searching as well, as his clock management and risk taking has not helped this team.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Lol aj McCarron. Lol. Prolly right and all browns fans will gush. Savior.

Haslam prolly just doesn't want to pay him abd all the other fired head coaches he is already paying still.

keeping hue makes zero sense otherwise
    The real question is, are you going to the parade? Because you should totally go to the parade.

Leave a comment:

• GongKong
    replied
    Lol aj McCarron. Lol. Prolly right and all browns fans will gush. Savior.

Haslam prolly just doesn't want to pay him abd all the other fired head coaches he is already paying still.

keeping hue makes zero sense otherwise

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Why would Pagano come here? Haslam is keeping Hue Jackson because you know, it was all the fault of his lack of talent on the team, and not his piss poor coaching that's the reason we have only won one game in two seasons.

We've had bad coaches. We've seen all levels of incompetence. But Hue Jackson has superseded them all in becoming the objectively worst head coach in NFL history. And not only that, but in his own ego throws the front office and his players under the bus rather than admitting his own limitations and failures.

He should be run out of town on the first available greyhound bus to a peewee team in Canada, but he's BFFs with Jimmy Haslam, and going to force Dorsey to give AJ McCarron a $120M contract as a franchise savior.
    I hope Hue does get fired, and then Irsay hires him for the Colts because **** that drug addled idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyallstar
    replied
    Why would Pagano come here? Haslam is keeping Hue Jackson because you know, it was all the fault of his lack of talent on the team, and not his piss poor coaching that's the reason we have only won one game in two seasons.

We've had bad coaches. We've seen all levels of incompetence. But Hue Jackson has superseded them all in becoming the objectively worst head coach in NFL history. And not only that, but in his own ego throws the front office and his players under the bus rather than admitting his own limitations and failures.

He should be run out of town on the first available greyhound bus to a peewee team in Canada, but he's BFFs with Jimmy Haslam, and going to force Dorsey to give AJ McCarron a $120M contract as a franchise savior.

Leave a comment:

• GongKong
    replied
    Pagano to Cleve. Guessing would be best available. Not sure Dorset n paggs. But they prolly butt bomp, cuz nfl old white men thing

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

He'll miss and hit a rock. It's the Cleveland way.

So this is the worst stretch in the Superbowl era, right?

​​​​​​
    If you mean the Browns since they returned in 99, then absolutely. If you mean Hue's two years as coach, I still might lean the Tampa Bay Bucs first few years in the league for history's sake if nothing else. I think that first year they legit could have lost to the college National Champs.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Yeah, but Hue will jump in a body of water!
    He'll miss and hit a rock. It's the Cleveland way.

So this is the worst stretch in the Superbowl era, right?

​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Can't even make history right. Detroit already beat us to epic wortglessness
    Yeah, but Hue will jump in a body of water!

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Can't even make history right. Detroit already beat us to epic wortglessness
    I think 1-31 would earn them the losers' belt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X