X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    I is sorry
    Dick move bro. I wanted to believe that was just an elaborate fib on his part.

I wanted to beliiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeee!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      Dick move bro. I wanted to believe that was just an elaborate fib on his part.

I wanted to beliiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeee!!!
      Nope, just me being ridiculously lazy.
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

I is sorry
        I didn't think that was for real because there was a kill ability left... which didn't really exist, but Swag pretended like it could...

I fully understand why you did, but common man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
          Seriously.

Awesome write-ups, though!

Comment

I didn't think that was for real because there was a kill ability left... which didn't really exist, but Swag pretended like it could...

Swag's fake ability wouldn't qualify. Or are you referring to something else?

I can't believe he posted it, honestly. Why couldn't he just say, "I PMed WDYW telling him not to expect any more PMs, since there obviously are no night killers left."

Comment

I can't believe he posted it, honestly. Why couldn't he just say, "I PMed WDYW telling him not to expect any more PMs, since there obviously are no night killers left."
              Yeah, Swag's ability. It was a fake investigative role. If I was Joe at the time, I would have been very curious.

Comment

Yeah, Swag's ability. It was a fake investigative role. If I was Joe at the time, I would have been very curious.
                Rednose could only identify killers, though. He could take the IP of a person or a crime scene, hold up to 5 at once, and would receive a notification if he ever had a match.

There obviously weren't any more killers, and I didn't want to deal with his PMs (and have to go through my notes every night phase to determine who he targeted 5 nights ago). Not something I should've done, but he definitely shouldn't have quoted that PM.

Comment

Rednose could only identify killers, though. He could take the IP of a person or a crime scene, hold up to 5 at once, and would receive a notification if he ever had a match.

There obviously weren't any more killers, and I didn't want to deal with his PMs (and have to go through my notes every night phase to determine who he targeted 5 nights ago). Not something I should've done, but he definitely shouldn't have quoted that PM.
                  Obvious to us. What if somebody had a one shot or something? Don't give the players ANY info, didn't I ***** at you earlier in the game for something like that? >_>

And organize your notes better, rookie.

Awesome write-ups, though!

Comment

• What?

Comment

• I edited my post, slowpoke.

Comment

• Not before I posted you didn't.

The Cherepinskies were fucked at that point, it didn't really matter.

Comment

Not before I posted you didn't.

The Cherepinskies were fucked at that point, it didn't really matter.
                          You never know.

And of course it matters. Don't spoil anything, even if it's minor. You tryna be Vitor Jr, brah?!

Comment

• It's my primary aspiration in life.

Comment

I'm sorry for that, but I was grasping at straws and at that time, it looked to me like the attention was on my only because of the pm thing
                              Last edited by Rednose; 02-06-2012, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• Also I demand, that in future co-hosted games one mod gets the task of keeping an accurate game-log. I'd also be willing to do that for others running a game (obviously, i wouldnt be in that game, then)

Comment

Working...
                                X