This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
    Also I demand, that in future co-hosted games one mod gets the task of keeping an accurate game-log. I'd also be willing to do that for others running a game (obviously, i wouldnt be in that game, then)
    To be fair to WDYW, running Mafia is really time-consuming and the only reason I had a Night Log was because I had the PMs saved in a Word Doc before I sent them out.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      To be fair to WDYW, running Mafia is really time-consuming and the only reason I had a Night Log was because I had the PMs saved in a Word Doc before I sent them out.
      I'd be willing to run a game with you but if you want to put Mafia 3 first then that's totally understandable.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        I'd be willing to run a game with you but if you want to put Mafia 3 first then that's totally understandable.
        Right now I have 3 themed games of my own, Mafia III, and I am still getting PMs from people to run games.

^ Mafia is here to stay and it looks like I am taking the summer and fall off of it lol, but yeah let's run one.

Just give me a little bit to get used to the CMD and whatnot - I don't think I could balance everything at the moment.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Right now I have 3 themed games of my own, Mafia III, and I am still getting PMs from people to run games.

^ Mafia is here to stay and it looks like I am taking the summer and fall off of it lol, but yeah let's run one.

Just give me a little bit to get used to the CMD and whatnot - I don't think I could balance everything at the moment.
          Don't worry about it. There is no rush, I'm taking time off from Mafia as well and going to try to help out somewhere with somebody's game. Hopefully helping out with Mafia 3 is in the cards as well but I don't know yet. I just know that the next few games will probably be without Das Kaiser.

Comment

• I'd run a game with Swag, but I'm 10x lazier than WDYW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
              I'd run a game with Swag, but I'm 10x lazier than WDYW.
              I'll do it

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• I have a few ideas that I'm going to bounce off Chg and it might result in a complete different game that I would run.

Comment

• So what you all are getting at is, Swag, Kaiser, Leelee and I should run Mafia 3?

Comment

• Mini mafia for us non cmd folks plz
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                      Mini mafia for us non cmd folks plz
                      Lynch people with me in the CMD Thread.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        Mini mafia for us non cmd folks plz
                        I have a small 20 person game I want to run, but someone else should get first crack at the next game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                          I have a small 20 person game I want to run, but someone else should get first crack at the next game.
                          Not sure if NCharge is in CMD but if I can get enough intererst with the CMD running we could South Park ready, unless Carling is good to go or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            So what you all are getting at is, Swag, Kaiser, Leelee and I should run Mafia 3?

Can I participate? I developed the best strategy EVER earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              Not sure if NCharge is in CMD but if I can get enough intererst with the CMD running we could South Park ready, unless Carling is good to go or something
                              My game's been ready since Hyper's started, I'll post the sign up thread soon to see how the interest is with the CMD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                                I'm not in CMD, but I know a lot of peopel that are in it don't want a big game running at the same time as it, so I'd prefer to wait.
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X