This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Link View Post
    I knew exactly what this would be about when I saw who posted. Common man, even you know the weight your word carries. I could have played you off, I could have called your suspicions off-base, and it just would not have worked. Playing you off would have somehow made me scum for not caring, defending myself would just have people saying that your source is probably right (which didn't even exist), so I figured the only one which had any sort of decent chance of success was showing the underhandedness of your play. That didn't work. I've noticed that my defense wasn't wasted though, people have started to realize they don't think for themselves enough. I can't blame you for using them for your own benefit, you don't fold when you're dealt two Aces.
    I didn't mean for it to sound like I was saying you're wrong, I know people listen and I know it's not always fair that they listen to me just because... I was actually pretty pleased with your defense, since my initial plan was to just cause chaos in the game since I thought I'd die early and wanted to teach, so I told Chg I was faking an investigation and you just drew the short straw of being the one of the 4 I was most suspicious of (other 3 were Vitor, Kaiser, and Nas).

Your argument actually had the effect that was my initial goal to achieve, so I'm not upset that my pull in Mafia took a little bit of a hit, just that now even my good arguments will be discredited because "sheep are just following."

Just you sounded like you hated me in that post >.>

But I still <3 White Power and you.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I didn't mean for it to sound like I was saying you're wrong, I know people listen and I know it's not always fair that they listen to me just because... I was actually pretty pleased with your defense, since my initial plan was to just cause chaos in the game since I thought I'd die early and wanted to teach, so I told Chg I was faking an investigation and you just drew the short straw of being the one of the 4 I was most suspicious of (other 3 were Vitor, Kaiser, and Nas).

Your argument actually had the effect that was my initial goal to achieve, so I'm not upset that my pull in Mafia took a little bit of a hit, just that now even my good arguments will be discredited because "sheep are just following."

Just you sounded like you hated me in that post >.>

But I still <3 White Power and you.
      This makes me feel bad because I feel now all I've done is herd the sheep to another pasture instead of them thinking for themselves. I hope that will only apply to bad arguments, because a good argument deserves recognition. Day two of this Mafia is a great example of how people are becoming less sheepish.
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
        This makes me feel bad because I feel now all I've done is herd the sheep to another pasture instead of them thinking for themselves. I hope that will only apply to bad arguments, because a good argument deserves recognition. Day two of this Mafia is a great example of how people are becoming less sheepish.
        Eh, still progress after 3 games of plateauing.

Yeah, hopefully good arguments aren't derailed by "lol u broz are just bein herdeded" ... Hey now... My argument was weak as all hell, but it was right.
        Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 02-21-2012, 09:37 AM. Reason: Forgot my ;) - b*tches love ;)s
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Eh, still progress after 3 games of plateauing.

Yeah, hopefully good arguments aren't derailed by "lol u broz are just bein herdeded" ... Hey now... My argument was weak as all hell, but it was right.
          I miss you in this game, swags.

(*****es love drafting Joe Haden, too, btw).

Comment

• This may be the longest Mafia game ever without me around to bully people into doing what I think should be done.

**** you and Joe Haden.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• <.<
              >.>

I still dunno wtf I'm doing in this game.

Comment

• Is Mafia III going to start after the CMD? Or is there something else lined up in front of it?
                Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Gonna have to talk to my fellow eThug about that.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Gonna have to talk to my fellow eThug about that.
                    Alrighty, because I believe that there other ones ready (South Park, Redneck possibly, The Wire), but I wasn't sure the order.
                    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Why **** Joe Haden?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Can you guys hurry the **** up?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          Can you guys hurry the **** up?
                          This. CMD is really slowing things up. Lessoned learned Mafia should take a break next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            Why **** Joe Haden?

Swag is still mad I drafted him in the online Madden franchise we're doing. By comparison, he stole AJ ****ing Green from me later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              Swag is still mad I drafted him in the online Madden franchise we're doing. By comparison, he stole AJ ****ing Green from me later.
                              I'll give you Green for Haden, straight up.Just kidding. **** you.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

I'll give you Green for Haden, straight up.Just kidding. **** you.
                                I'll give you Jonathan Wilhite for Chad Jackson.

Comment

Working...
                                X