Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

    Who are these three *******s, hating on your poll?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      Who are these three *******s, hating on your poll?
      Ridiculous. Haterz gon' hate...on my pole.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • So what's this about an accident Clovdyx?
        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Link View Post
          So what's this about an accident Clovdyx?
          Put my Hyundai in the tail end of a Ford Escape Hybrid.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            Put my Hyundai in the tail end of a Ford Escape Hybrid.

            Ew...
            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Link View Post
              Ew...
              The Escape has one scratch on it's bumper. In addition to the obvious damage to my XG, when I tried driving it about an hour ago, it shook pretty badly and seemed generally unresponsive to gas...it's a fairly quick car (for a large family sedan, of course), but I was getting almost no power when I stomped the pedal. I have to take it into a shop tomorrow at 0800 so they can assess the damage.

              Coincidentally, the final payment on it processed today.

              Comment


              • Aww damn new it was coming soon. Good game
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                Comment


                • I haven't said **** and I'm still alive. I'm glad Elijay died whilst I wasn't attending to the game.
                  Originally posted by Zodiac
                  No disrespect to Kobe but Teague has the prettiest floater in the league
                  Originally posted by Zodiac
                  Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed
                  Originally posted by Zodiac
                  I see Davis as a much more polished Biyombo, so I dont see what the hoop-la is
                  Zodiac. He's as crazy as you think.White Power

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by henry3 View Post
                    I haven't said **** and I'm still alive. I'm glad Elijay died whilst I wasn't attending to the game.
                    You know this isnt the game thread right?
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                    Comment


                    • yeah, just rubbing it in the face of dead people lol
                      Originally posted by Zodiac
                      No disrespect to Kobe but Teague has the prettiest floater in the league
                      Originally posted by Zodiac
                      Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed
                      Originally posted by Zodiac
                      I see Davis as a much more polished Biyombo, so I dont see what the hoop-la is
                      Zodiac. He's as crazy as you think.White Power

                      Comment


                      • Lmao.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Lmao.
                          qft
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                          I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          Blue is right

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                            qft
                            Thanks for the sig.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Lmao.
                              A true townie puts down his life for other townies, scum.
                              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Thanks for the sig.
                                Why are you thanking me for the sig?

                                I <3 Clovdyx's quotes
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                                I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                Blue is right

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X