• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    I killed you joker
    lolwtf
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      lolwtf
      you know it
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Revive meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• We are looking like we may need a replacement.

If anyone out there in the WF world wants to join this game of South Park Mafia, just a tad bit late, let us know. It likely would be to your advantage if you have been paying at least a little bit of attention to the game so far, but it is not necessary by any means.

Reply in this thread, or PM me or Body Burner if you want in. The sooner the better.

kthx
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
            We are looking like we may need a replacement.

If anyone out there in the WF world wants to join this game of South Park Mafia, just a tad bit late, let us know. It likely would be to your advantage if you have been paying at least a little bit of attention to the game so far, but it is not necessary by any means.

Reply in this thread, or PM me or Body Burner if you want in. The sooner the better.

kthx
            Right here.

You know you won't find anyone better.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Right here.

You know you won't find anyone better.
              I don't want to kill you again...damnit
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I have a friend named Totes Not SwAg - he wants to join.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

I have a friend named Totes Not SwAg - he wants to join.
                  Seems legit to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    Seems legit to me
                    He's really excited to play, if you turn him down he will probably kill himself.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

He's really excited to play, if you turn him down he will probably kill himself.
                      Should I ban your double account now, or later. I'm iching to ban somebody

Comment

Should I ban your double account now, or later. I'm iching to ban somebody
                        It's not a dupe, we're just sitting next to eachother sharing a computer with a little bit of manly chest slapping thrown in.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

It's not a dupe, we're just sitting next to eachother sharing a computer with a little bit of manly chest slapping thrown in.
                          haha then I should ban both of you

Comment

haha then I should ban both of you
                            Don't do it bro, I'm The Bomb.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Don't do it bro, I'm The Bomb.
                              haha, not sure that works outside the game thread, but you amuse me so you're safe.... not so sure about this Totes Not Swag character though

Comment

haha, not sure that works outside the game thread, but you amuse me so you're safe.... not so sure about this Totes Not Swag character though
                                Didn't even work in the game thread lmao

But I get what you're saying /: you're breaking his heart, he's tying a noose right now.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X