Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that we should have a minimum post count/activity for sign ups in this from now on. Being perfectly honest, I was sketchy about ..., bulls1 and ulsydevils given they'd never posted elsewhere or hadn't played in one of these to my knowledge.

Comment

• I can sort of wrap my mind around how she wanted to rage quit and ruin Mafia II when she felt people were cheating, but here she was cheating since ... joined and decided to ruin the game after she had gotten caught legitimately. Hell, if she was that mad about losing she could have kept playing as ... and no one would have though twice about it. The funny thing is she was calling herself the MVP when she was cheating the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
        Threaten mod killing? It's not ideal but i don't want to see all of the hard work put into this go to waste.
        Im with you. I have been trying to figure out a solution as well, but Im actually not sure what info LeeLee leaked so its hard.

You could always do something like keep the few roles where only one person knows anything about it, add in a few new ones to replace the ones that were removed, and start over with a smaller game since some people werent active anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          Don't stop the game BB and NC. She wins that way.
          I get what you mean. And we may continue it, but we need replacements for Tango, Nas & Jwarr at least. I don't know if anyone else saw it, I'd like to think that they would come forward and say that they did, but who knows. Anyways, point is, finding a couple replacements was tough in the first place, hence why a player with zero mafia rep was let in in the first place. It will be even tougher to find 3 more players when there are 3000 posts in the thread...

It's Friday night, BB is out, and I'm heading out for the night after I watch some more of the tourney. Masta Ace is in town tonight, which should be sick, dude's ill. Tomorrow is St. Patrick's day and it's probably not the best day for me to start it up again. As far as I'm concerned **** is on hold until at least Sunday. If BB wants to work at getting it going tomorrow, that's on him.

If anyone wants to fill in for the unfortunate players in the game that unfortunately had to witness Leelee's temper tantrum, PM me and/or Body Burner.
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
            I can sort of wrap my mind around how she wanted to rage quit and ruin Mafia II when she felt people were cheating, but here she was cheating since ... joined and decided to ruin the game after she had gotten caught legitimately. Hell, if she was that mad about losing she could have kept playing as ... and no one would have though twice about it. The funny thing is she was calling herself the MVP when she was cheating the whole time.
            She's a poor sport. Wonder what makes a person act such a way? Meh, I somewhat pity her.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Just revive me.

It'll solve all the problems.
              Never gets old...

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                Hey... so since the game is over, what was everyone's role anyway? I never saw Leelee's post.
                Not necessarily over yet. No use revealing roles, or it will definitely be over then.
                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                  I think that we should have a minimum post count/activity for sign ups in this from now on. Being perfectly honest, I was sketchy about ..., bulls1 and ulsydevils given they'd never posted elsewhere or hadn't played in one of these to my knowledge.
                  Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                    If anyone wants to fill in for the unfortunate players in the game that unfortunately had to witness Leelee's temper tantrum, PM me and/or Body Burner.
                    Right here.

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    Never gets old...
                    I didn't think so either.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Maybe next time we can just require less people. 20-25 max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        I can sort of wrap my mind around how she wanted to rage quit and ruin Mafia II when she felt people were cheating, but here she was cheating since ... joined and decided to ruin the game after she had gotten caught legitimately. Hell, if she was that mad about losing she could have kept playing as ... and no one would have though twice about it. The funny thing is she was calling herself the MVP when she was cheating the whole time.
                        Guess she wasn't such a genuis after all for lynching Dusty
                        Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

• WF's response to Leelee's trolljob

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                            Maybe next time we can just require less people. 20-25 max?
                            Even 30 is fine. Anything over that is pushing it. The 36 in this game was pretty crazy considering the inactives who were "playing"

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                              I get what you mean. And we may continue it, but we need replacements for Tango, Nas & Jwarr at least. I don't know if anyone else saw it, I'd like to think that they would come forward and say that they did, but who knows. Anyways, point is, finding a couple replacements was tough in the first place, hence why a player with zero mafia rep was let in in the first place. It will be even tougher to find 3 more players when there are 3000 posts in the thread...

It's Friday night, BB is out, and I'm heading out for the night after I watch some more of the tourney. Masta Ace is in town tonight, which should be sick, dude's ill. Tomorrow is St. Patrick's day and it's probably not the best day for me to start it up again. As far as I'm concerned **** is on hold until at least Sunday. If BB wants to work at getting it going tomorrow, that's on him.

I think we need to limit the number of players in games for this reason. Sure, it's fun to let everybody in that wants to play, but sooner or later, some stupid **** is going to happen. It's a lot LESS likely without LeeLee in, but still, somebody's going to screw up; if you have sufficient guys on stand-by, you can swap in.

Also, we have to make a list of people that are simply not allowed to play. Other than Leelee, I have no idea who that might be. Perhaps anybody with under 500 posts?

Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                              She's a poor sport. Wonder what makes a person act such a way? Meh, I somewhat pity her.
                              I was wondering the same thing. Definitely don't pity her, though - it's her decision to be an inconsiderate *****, so I feel no remorse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                I think we need to limit the number of players in games for this reason. Sure, it's fun to let everybody in that wants to play, but sooner or later, some stupid **** is going to happen. It's a lot LESS likely without LeeLee in, but still, somebody's going to screw up; if you have sufficient guys on stand-by, you can swap in.

Also, we have to make a list of people that are simply not allowed to play. Other than Leelee, I have no idea who that might be. Perhaps anybody with under 500 posts?
                                People who were completley inactive this game and really no use shouldn't play. ie. dj80d. No point in giving him a role when we all know he's going to be useless.
                                Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

Working...
                                X