This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
    If she knew the roles, it raises questions about the Dusty hanging. Did she know his role already?
    I doubt it. Phatal ****ed that up for Dusty.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    do we pm you guys?
    Yeah, betwenn 4 PM EST Saturday & Sunday
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      Games not over? Awesome

I sincerely hope everyone who saw the list bows out. Winning is great but honesty is better guys
      I saw no list
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Im happy I didnt see the list. I would hate to bow out.
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          March Madness baby
          Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          NCAA man.
          Just tuning into ND. First Spurs game I was able to catch in a while. Great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
            I think LeeLee should be banned alltoghter from this forum once again.
            Lol yup

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            List?? I missed everything. I skimmed the game thread after LeeLee got mod killed. I saw Tango left.
            Tango, Nasmatic, Jwarr & ... are all unfortunately out of the game and will be replaced, due to Leelee being a filthy cheater, and revealing information upon her death that they saw.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Hey Ncharge, sorry I made you kill chg on english mafia. I feel the need to apologize for that.
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Im sure guys like Simonds will play given the circumstances
                sigpic

Comment

• Two replacements have already been found, they are MD4L & The Kaiser. We have another two that will likely be added in also, but I need to wait to talk to BB about it tomorrow first.

We will be randomizing which of the four roles the replacements get.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                    Lol yup

Tango, Nasmatic, Jwarr & ... are all unfortunately out of the game and will be replaced, due to Leelee being a filthy cheater, and revealing information upon her death that they saw.
                    That sucks.

Xavier Baby!!!
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Two replacements have already been found, they are MD4L & The Kaiser. We have another two that will likely be added in also, but I need to wait to talk to BB about it tomorrow first.

Id look to get IBMG and Token back in? Maybe they can play now
                      sigpic

Comment

Two replacements have already been found, they are MD4L & The Kaiser. We have another two that will likely be added in also, but I need to wait to talk to BB about it tomorrow first.

Why not do a role realignment with the remaining players.
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Re-Order the list, so there is no discernible way of deducing who replaced who.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• I hear that Chg fella can join.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Hey Ncharge, sorry I made you kill chg on english mafia. I feel the need to apologize for that.
                              Haha what? I wanted to kill Chg, that was a decision we made together. What I didn't know, was that if I targeted someone (henry) with my second ability to see if they were theatre-aligned, that they would also be killed...

Otherwise, I would have targeted Hyper with it, likely. Someone else anyways. Or no one at all. You told me not to target someone for theatre aligned, but didn't give me a reason so I just went for it.

Had we not targeted Chg and killed him, he would have either killed/converted me that night, he was targeting me for that, and Lycans would have won for sure. We took out the only converter left. My death was not in vain.. vein..? whichever.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I wanted to kill Chg
                                I thought were were cool =\

Comment

Working...
                                X