Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue kaiser. I honestly dc if anyone else that died rejoins as long as they weren't talking to each other. This was the coolest southpark to me so I really wanna keep this going. The characters are so wide
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      Blue kaiser. I honestly dc if anyone else that died rejoins as long as they weren't talking to each other. This was the coolest southpark to me so I really wanna keep this going. The characters are so wide
      I second this.
      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
        I second this.
        Yeah. Bro" ex scummies4life
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• It really sucks to resign from the Game. So much fun. And this was prolly the Last Game I could Take Part in. I Hope I can fit Mafia III in my schedule

Comment

• Wow, I left as the second vote for leelee and come back to this cluster****. What the hell happened?

Comment

• What happened?

Comment

• Oh. Leelee ruined the game. Shocker.......

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                  Wow, I left as the second vote for leelee and come back to this cluster****. What the hell happened?
                  LeeLee posted the roles of about 10 players. unfortunaly that list was seen by Jwarr, Tango and others.
                  "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                  Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                  20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                  Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                  4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                  Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Hey guys sorry about this, especially those of you who were honest enough to come forward and leave the game. You guys didn't do anything wrong and got screwed. You can blame me and NCharge for trusting her in the first place.

The game will start back tomorrow at 4. Today being St. Patty's day I don't feel I'm in any condition to run it anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      Hey guys sorry about this, especially those of you who were honest enough to come forward and leave the game. You guys didn't do anything wrong and got screwed. You can blame me and NCharge for trusting her in the first place.

The game will start back tomorrow at 4. Today being St. Patty's day I don't feel I'm in any condition to run it anyway.
                      It's alright. Thanks a bunch for putting this game together, it's too bad this had to happen. Looking forward to the next mafia game to participate in.
                      Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
                        It's alright. Thanks a bunch for putting this game together, it's too bad this had to happen. Looking forward to the next mafia game to participate in.
                        Yea, thanks alot for playing man

Comment

• Do I have the right to say I am literally the least surprised that this happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                            Do I have the right to say I am literally the least surprised that this happened?
                            I wasn't here when all that stuff went down, I heard stuff, but I never saw anything. Knew she was a troll but didn't think she'd do something like that
                            Last edited by Body Burner; 03-17-2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              I wasn't here when all that stuff went down, I heard stuff, but I never saw anything. Knew she was a troll but didn't think she'd do something like that
                              Little by little people see what I've been saying. Treat this smut like Cuba and put the embargo on.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                Do I have the right to say I am literally the least surprised that this happened?
                                This is literally the first forum activity when I didntbsay anything

Sorry bb and ncharge. This sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X