Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chg, let's agree right now that Ckane is scum next game and we're killing him Day 1.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • so is the game officially over? I had a sweet role.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Chg, let's agree right now that Ckane is scum next game and we're killing him Day 1.
        [email protected]

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          Town. It's Chgs fault he wasn't lynched
          ?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            Town. It's Chgs fault he wasn't lynched
            what he do.


            Im happy i nailed Sancho and VF as scum. Very wrong on pheltz tho
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              ?
              This is the last thing I'll reveal because I don't feel like completely redoing every role but he need an unanimous decision for him to get lynched. Since you refused to not vote for Sancho you were the only one to vote for him that day

              Comment


              • Hahahahaha

                Comment


                • Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                  Bitches don't know about my ability to play scum:

                  Come on. no write ups

                  Comment


                  • I suspected Steve the whole time, but I had no evidence.
                    JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                      haha damn so jlash was just satans son? what did he do?
                      I assume BB is getting rid of Hell-Aligned, so I'll say Damien didn't do much. He could lynch whoever he wanted during a day phase by bolding a phrase (obviously couldnt be used until later in the game) and he investigated as town since he was a child.

                      Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                      We were just trying to limit the post count in the thread. You actually would have been an asset to us moving forward.
                      You guys were lucky Leelee won the flip and got their first, otherwise you would have lost the mime.

                      Actually, ****, if only you would have won the coin toss, and the mime blew up with Swag, we wouldn't have had to let dots into the game, and would have been able to avoid this whole situation..

                      Ain't that some ****
                      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                      Time to Repeat.


                      Comment


                      • The only scum I was sure about before reading LeeLee's post was VF. His playing style/posts just screamed scum. And I had my eye one Steve but wasnt sure yet.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                          You guys were lucky Leelee won the flip and got their first, otherwise you would have lost the mime.

                          Actually, ****, if only you would have won the coin toss, and the mime blew up with Swag, we wouldn't have had to let dots into the game, and would have been able to avoid this whole situation..

                          Ain't that some ****
                          So it's all Ckane's fault.

                          Ckane isn't allowed in Mafia III now.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                            You guys were lucky Leelee won the flip and got their first, otherwise you would have lost the mime.

                            Actually, ****, if only you would have won the coin toss, and the mime blew up with Swag, we wouldn't have had to let dots into the game, and would have been able to avoid this whole situation..

                            Ain't that some ****
                            Haha I didn't think about that. I guess it's the mods fault for that coin toss. ಠ_ಠ

                            I also blame everyone in the mod forum who passed on taking Token's role when BB offered everyone a shot to play.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                              I suspected Steve the whole time, but I had no evidence.
                              Evidence is for scrubs.

                              Comment


                              • I was not scum, I was independent jokers...

                                my ability was if people got who I wanted to lynch the lynch person would not die but the guy I chose...it was in form of "false god" and "sacrifical lamb"

                                was going to get people to lynch me and off joe
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X