Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we all switching roles going forward, or will some of us keep our roles?
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Are we all switching roles going forward, or will some of us keep our roles?
      I plan to do them random again, so its possible you'll get the same role but it wont be planned that way

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        I plan to do them random again, so its possible you'll get the same role but it wont be planned that way
        Mmmkay.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          And you got an old-fashioned out of it.
          Haha oh yeah! I hope it's ok to post this since it's what happened one night, but this is what happened to Ike the first night the Mafia sent him out.

Night 3

You were approached by a small blond hair girl, she offered you a kiss and you took it and forgot what you were supposed to do that night. But you also convinced her to jerk you off, yeah buddy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            Haha oh yeah! I hope it's ok to post this since it's what happened one night, but this is what happened to Ike the first night the Mafia sent him out.
            Ike got a HJ. Niiiicccccce. Yes I am recycling a joke from the chat.

Comment

• Guess its time to change my avy again.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• So whats the plan here? Two week break or is someone else going?

Comment

• im sooo pissed at leelee, i had the best role in the game...damn it!
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    LOL

So I hit Hunter, Sancho, Sit, and Coward as soon as I jump back into the game.

BALL SOOOOOOOO HARRRRRRRRRDDDDDDD
                    Throwing 15 names into a post and saying you found scum doesnt count
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      So whats the plan here? Two week break or is someone else going?
                      I prefer another game then yours again, so it isnt so fresh in our heads
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        I prefer another game then yours again, so it isnt so fresh in our heads
                        Yeah this is probably best
                        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Throwing 15 names into a post and saying you found scum doesnt count
                          One does not simply use logic against Swag's ego.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            One does not simply use logic against Swag's ego.
                            But I thought Swag was the best at everything?!

(don't be mad, Swags....you legitimately are one of the better players in the game..along with everybody else)

Except Vitor, Nas, and Hunter

Comment

• I feel bad for northern charge and body burner. I'm sorry guys.

Comment

• Haha, after getting ****ty roles ever since Mafia II, I get the coolest one in the game and Leelee ruins it again.
                                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X