Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Carling and Hyper, are they gonna be themed mafias?
    Mine would be themed to an extent, probably set in Victorian England or something similar, but you wouldn't need to know anything about it and the roles would be standard.

    Comment


    • Oh sweet, I like a challenge

      WF Mafia by the originator and WDYW or trying to decipher Hyperboean's madness and Carling's wit. Now this sounds like fun.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Oh sweet, I like a challenge

        WF Mafia by the originator and WDYW or trying to decipher Hyperboean's madness and Carling's wit. Now this sounds like fun.
        The next mafia games are going to be fun.
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

        STUNT

        Comment


        • I can't imagine WF Mafia will be ready before January.
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

          Comment


          • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
            I can't imagine WF Mafia will be ready before January.
            Really?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              Really?
              We haven't talked about it in a month. I don't really know where to go from where I am now. Maybe we can finish it this weekend, but I was thinking we get it done 2ish weeks from now.
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

              Comment


              • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                We haven't talked about it in a month. I don't really know where to go from where I am now. Maybe we can finish it this weekend, but I was thinking we get it done 2ish weeks from now.
                I blame useless wraith.

                Send me the full list of all of the roles we have so far. I'll crank it out, like a G.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  I blame useless wraith.

                  Send me the full list of all of the roles we have so far. I'll crank it out, like a G.
                  Honestly, that's some bull****.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                    I blame useless wraith.

                    Send me the full list of all of the roles we have so far. I'll crank it out, like a G.
                    Go Chg
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Looks like I have computer access in the hospital... Awkward... (And yeah I know you don't care but I don't want to hear "WUT you said you was in the hospital!!! You decepted us!!!")

                      Comment


                      • Whoever finishes first and posts their sign up wins
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          Looks like I have computer access in the hospital... Awkward... (And yeah I know you don't care but I don't want to hear "WUT you said you was in the hospital!!! You decepted us!!!")
                          What? You said you were in the hospital!!!! you decepted us!!!

                          But the real question is: Would you blow your doctor?
                          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                          STUNT

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            What? You said you were in the hospital!!!! you decepted us!!!

                            But the real question is: Would you blow your doctor?
                            I'd be too busy blowing your avatar. Sexy.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                              I'd be too busy blowing your avatar. Sexy.
                              Steve Aoki is the **** dude. Need to find a better pic tho.
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                              STUNT

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                Whoever finishes first and posts their sign up wins
                                Yes. They do. As long as it isn't Vitor.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X