Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Except BB knows him IRL lol (I think)
    I do, and unless Leelee is a master of disguise it's not her

    Comment


    • I meant get into his account.

      Like she got into Dots' account and someone elses?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        Twice the town has been clueless about our mafia. Twice Leelee has ruined the game.



        Not sure why I got lumped in with those others.
        It involves your sig.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
          I meant get into his account.

          Like she got into Dots' account and someone elses?
          I dont think so, 1 I'm 99% sure dots was her not some account she hacked into and 2 uslydevilu barely posted

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            You're not the only eternal one.

            That's me in the background.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              That's me in the background.
              No, that's Abraham Lincoln.

              Comment


              • People know Leelee can hack the forum right? She can read PMs, view mod thread, etc. Wouldn't surprise me if she hacked '...' because I always thought that it was a real account who was a Panther fan. Maybe I am mistaken though.
                "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                  People know Leelee can hack the forum right? She can read PMs, view mod thread, etc. Wouldn't surprise me if she hacked '...' because I always thought that it was a real account who was a Panther fan. Maybe I am mistaken though.
                  Why dots though, why not mine or NCharges. She also had an account called purple2000 and pretended to be a Vikings fan

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    Why dots though, why not mine or NCharges. She also had an account called purple2000 and pretended to be a Vikings fan
                    I guess that is true, I could have sworn though that it wasn't.
                    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                      I guess that is true, I could have sworn though that it wasn't.
                      Also I noticed a new account called .... The other day. If I was banned for no reason I wouldn't just make an account called Body Burners

                      Comment


                      • Just out of curiosity did I have any hidden stuff or was I just a drugged up towel?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                          Just out of curiosity did I have any hidden stuff or was I just a drugged up towel?
                          No you knew everything

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            No you knew everything
                            What about me?
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                            Comment


                            • I was THE BOMB.

                              Oh, and to the reviver...Should have revived me... Good player that scum can't kill without surrendering their killer... SMH.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • i killed more people then all of you...mwahahaha! and i chose them out of a hat each night...mwahahaha
                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                                Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                                Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                                Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                                Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X