Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have one yet but I think I have a good theme to work off of in Battlestar Galactica. Cylons, Colonials, Military make three good starting factions.

I'm in no hurry to get it started as I'd like to play a few more games to get the feel of it since Swag's was my first Mafia game.

Plus I need to rewatch the seasons to get ideas.

We would be Airlocking people though instead of lynching.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
      I don't have one yet but I think I have a good theme to work off of in Battlestar Galactica. Cylons, Colonials, Military make three good starting factions.

I'm in no hurry to get it started as I'd like to play a few more games to get the feel of it since Swag's was my first Mafia game.

Plus I need to rewatch the seasons to get ideas.

We would be Airlocking people though instead of lynching.
      I've been watching this on and off for a while. Would be pretty good.

I'll add you to the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        Planning any type of theme?
        Of the roles I've created so far there are a number with TV/Books allusions, but nothing concrete.

Comment

• ZOMG I JUST HAD THE GREATEST IDEA. Someone should do tvtropes Mafia. It would be amazing. But I'm far too lazy to do it myself.

Comment

I've been watching this on and off for a while. Would be pretty good.

I'll add you to the list.
            Could you add me to the list with some sort of 19th Century Mafia, it's basically ready so it could act as a reserve game if there's a lull in play or I'd be happy to just take my place on the list if it all runs smoothly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
              Could you add me to the list with some sort of 19th Century Mafia, it's basically ready so it could act as a reserve game if there's a lull in play or I'd be happy to just take my place on the list if it all runs smoothly.
              What does that even entail? Naploeanic Wars? Wild West? Meiji Restoration?

Comment

What does that even entail? Naploeanic Wars? Wild West? Meiji Restoration?
                It's basically a Victorian scene set in London, so I suppose think Mafia sort of Sherlock Holmes style.

Comment

It's basically a Victorian scene set in London, so I suppose think Mafia sort of Sherlock Holmes style.
                  Naploeanic Wars, Wild West or Meiji Restoration Mafia would all have been pretty awesome.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Comment

Naploeanic Wars, Wild West or Meiji Restoration Mafia would all have been pretty awesome.

I'll do Western if no one else wants it
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

They would be, but as someone too biased against the French to write Napoleon, without sufficient knowledge to do the Wild West and Meiji would be more themed than I think I'd prefer.

The thing I like about doing something set in London is that I can incorporate more into it with the extent of the British Empire and the numerous wars they fought over the period.

No role hints there, just pointing out that the actual scale of London is considerably larger than just a city.

Comment

They would be, but as someone too biased against the French to write Napoleon, without sufficient knowledge to do the Wild West and Meiji would be more themed than I think I'd prefer.

The thing I like about doing something set in London is that I can incorporate more into it with the extent of the British Empire and the numerous wars they fought over the period.

No role hints there, just pointing out that the actual scale of London is considerably larger than just a city.
                        No doubt. I just personally have very little interest in Victorian shenanigans.

Comment

Id enjoy that
                          sigpic

Comment

• Would there be any interest in a South Park themed gamed. I have a bunch of ideas for roles. If there is I wouldnt mind running it.

Also I remember someone else talking about this before, so I thought I'd bring it up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              Would there be any interest in a South Park themed gamed. I have a bunch of ideas for roles. If there is I wouldnt mind running it.

Also I remember someone else talking about this before, so I thought I'd bring it up again.
                              I believe this was discussed, but I don't think anyone claimed it. Great idea though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                                I believe this was discussed, but I don't think anyone claimed it. Great idea though.
                                Well if enough people are interested I'd be happy to run it.

Comment

Working...
                                X