This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    Well if enough people are interested I'd be happy to run it.
    I think any mafia game could get enough support. Except one made by me.
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      I think any mafia game could get enough support. Except one made by me.
      I'd play another game run by you. I can forgive rookie mistakes.

By the way I always wanted to asked you. Did you not tell me I was the paranoid Doc on purpose or was that a screw up?

Comment

I'd play another game run by you. I can forgive rookie mistakes.

By the way I always wanted to asked you. Did you not tell me I was the paranoid Doc on purpose or was that a screw up?
        No. There was one normal cop, one paranoid cop,

One nromal doc, one paranoid doc. But I told them all they were normal. IR bull****ted you guys so bad it was hilarious to watch, you roleblocked him every single day and he came up with "evidence".

I dont want to find the Rio Sheety thread, but here are the roles I remember( Im not in the PC with the Cast list)

Body Burner: The Paranoid Doctor, TA. You may protect one person every night, but you also roleblocked them

Northern Charge: Normal Doctor, TA

McNulty: The Paranoid Cop,TA. Had a 50/50 chance of his result coming back mafia, regardless of alignment

Prodigy: The Cop, TA. Normal Cop.

Sancho: The Lunar Eclipse, TA. Extended night for 12 hours, letting people use abilities again.

Carling: The Solar Eclipse (I think that was the name), TA. Extended the Number of votes to lynch by 5, with a duration of 24 hours.

Tango: The Prostitute, RCA. Normal Roleblocker

Rox: Cenoura, RCA. The killer of the red command.

Mdb, RCA. The Day Killer. he could kill one person during the day, but it would take the Godfathers kill the following night.

Vf: The Corrupt Cop, RCA. He would show up as town aligned if ever investigated, normal cop thing.

Chg: The flying pumpkin that shot laser beams out of its ass, PA. He could either kill or recruit, both had a 50% chance of working.

Pheltz: Capitao Nascimento. Like a vigilante, he had one shot abilities.

Swag, the Skitzo Cop. He could check if 2 people had the same alignment. but if he was ever roleblocked, he would kill his roleblocker and both his target. Should that happen again, he would commit suicide.

Kaiser: The Sombrero, TA. He had a one shot ability where he bolded "Arriba Sombreros Arriba" and Pmed me 2 player names, as they went into a mexican standoff, with the winner decided by Simulation.

Jlash: Ze Pequeno, RA. The rocinha Killer.

The Deaner: The Garbage man, RA. He made people uknown aligned for 24 hours. If they died inthose 24 hours, they would remain Uknwon Aligned for the rest of the game, or until Deaner died.

IR: The Informant, RA He could talk to the BOPE people too, but he had no ability. He gathered Intel and left.

Chicagojay. The kidnapper, RA. It was a 2 day ability he kidnapped a person in one day, and on the other, he killed them. If he was roleblocked on the second day, his victim escaped. Whenever he would kill his victims, the godfather lost his kill for the night.

ROFL: Mane Galinha, TA. The serial Killer (the 2 shots in the eye killer)

Ckane: The FBI Agent, TA. He Pmed me one persons name. If that person was one of the godfathers, he would kill them and become a vanilla townie. What he didnt know is, if he killed one, he would fullfill a hidden WC.

Simonds: The Robber, Originally TA. He would rob a person, getting their ability the next night.

Paddy, The Dope Dealer,TA He could change his targets target for that night.

Hyper, The Matchmaker, TA. He could make 2 people target each other.

IBMG: The Bus Driver, TA. He could PM 3 people, and he would get intel wheter those people targeted scum or not.

Im probably forgetting some people

STUNT

Comment

No. There was one normal cop, one paranoid cop,

One nromal doc, one paranoid doc. But I told them all they were normal. IR bull****ted you guys so bad it was hilarious to watch, you roleblocked him every single day and he came up with "evidence".

I dont want to find the Rio Sheety thread, but here are the roles I remember( Im not in the PC with the Cast list)

Body Burner: The Paranoid Doctor, TA. You may protect one person every night, but you also roleblocked them

Northern Charge: Normal Doctor, TA

McNulty: The Paranoid Cop,TA. Had a 50/50 chance of his result coming back mafia, regardless of alignment

Prodigy: The Cop, TA. Normal Cop.

Sancho: The Lunar Eclipse, TA. Extended night for 12 hours, letting people use abilities again.

Carling: The Solar Eclipse (I think that was the name), TA. Extended the Number of votes to lynch by 5, with a duration of 24 hours.

Tango: The Prostitute, RCA. Normal Roleblocker

Rox: Cenoura, RCA. The killer of the red command.

Mdb, RCA. The Day Killer. he could kill one person during the day, but it would take the Godfathers kill the following night.

Vf: The Corrupt Cop, RCA. He would show up as town aligned if ever investigated, normal cop thing.

Chg: The flying pumpkin that shot laser beams out of its ass, PA. He could either kill or recruit, both had a 50% chance of working.

Pheltz: Capitao Nascimento. Like a vigilante, he had one shot abilities.

Swag, the Skitzo Cop. He could check if 2 people had the same alignment. but if he was ever roleblocked, he would kill his roleblocker and both his target. Should that happen again, he would commit suicide.

Kaiser: The Sombrero, TA. He had a one shot ability where he bolded "Arriba Sombreros Arriba" and Pmed me 2 player names, as they went into a mexican standoff, with the winner decided by Simulation.

Jlash: Ze Pequeno, RA. The rocinha Killer.

The Deaner: The Garbage man, RA. He made people uknown aligned for 24 hours. If they died inthose 24 hours, they would remain Uknwon Aligned for the rest of the game, or until Deaner died.

IR: The Informant, RA He could talk to the BOPE people too, but he had no ability. He gathered Intel and left.

Chicagojay. The kidnapper, RA. It was a 2 day ability he kidnapped a person in one day, and on the other, he killed them. If he was roleblocked on the second day, his victim escaped. Whenever he would kill his victims, the godfather lost his kill for the night.

ROFL: Mane Galinha, TA. The serial Killer (the 2 shots in the eye killer)

Ckane: The FBI Agent, TA. He Pmed me one persons name. If that person was one of the godfathers, he would kill them and become a vanilla townie. What he didnt know is, if he killed one, he would fullfill a hidden WC.

Simonds: The Robber, Originally TA. He would rob a person, getting their ability the next night.

Paddy, The Dope Dealer,TA He could change his targets target for that night.

Hyper, The Matchmaker, TA. He could make 2 people target each other.

IBMG: The Bus Driver, TA. He could PM 3 people, and he would get intel wheter those people targeted scum or not.

Im probably forgetting some people
          Yea I would of called IR out on it but I didnt know I was also role blocking him too.

Comment

Yea I would of called IR out on it but I didnt know I was also role blocking him too.
            Thats why I didnt tell you were Paranoid. Just like McNulty had to figure out he was Paranoid on his own haha

STUNT

Comment

Thats why I didnt tell you were Paranoid. Just like McNulty had to figure out he was Paranoid on his own haha
              I actually had fun in your game. I did end up saving Rofl and Jlash on back to back night before I got got

Comment

I actually had fun in your game. I did end up saving Rofl and Jlash on back to back night before I got got
                Even though I was just trying to role block both of them.

Comment

Would there be any interest in a South Park themed gamed. I have a bunch of ideas for roles. If there is I wouldnt mind running it.

Also I remember someone else talking about this before, so I thought I'd bring it up again.
                  Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  Well if enough people are interested I'd be happy to run it.
                  Yeah I mentioned it before. I have a lot of great roles in mind also, but I don't know if I would have the time to run it, so if you could do the majority of moderating that would help.
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Up to 25 roles.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                      Yeah I mentioned it before. I have a lot of great roles in mind also, but I don't know if I would have the time to run it, so if you could do the majority of moderating that would help.
                      Yea I dont mind that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                        Up to 25 roles.
                        So WDYW, wraith, and you are getting it done? Nice. Yes, yes.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          So WDYW, wraith, and you are getting it done? Nice. Yes, yes.
                          Yessir, we are.

Comment

You told me my win condition was to kill a Godfather. It wasn't very hidden. Then again you changed my alignment mid-game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              You told me my win condition was to kill a Godfather. It wasn't very hidden. Then again you changed my alignment mid-game.
                              ..lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                No, you were always town. Did I axctually tell you you were indie?

See guys, this is why I dont run ****.
                                Last edited by Vitor; 12-08-2011, 12:00 PM.

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X