X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Link View Post
    LOL

You only get it because you've read the dead chat.
    I posted in here a minute after it happened...Before it reached the dead chat.

Keep being mad.

BB even PM'd me about
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I posted in here a minute after it happened...Before it reached the dead chat.

Keep being mad.

BB even PM'd me about
      We've already been through this. Please don't be Zodiac about predictions.
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

We've already been through this. Please don't be Zodiac about predictions.
        I know.

I'm really bad at everything and obviously clueless without a dead chat to tell me everything.

JK <3 White Power
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

I know.

I'm really bad at everything and obviously clueless without a dead chat to tell me everything.
          This is such a woman defense, as all my female friends do this. "If it's not one way, it's COMPLETELY the other way." No, it's just not one way.
          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

This is such a woman defense, as all my female friends do this. "If it's not one way, it's COMPLETELY the other way." No, it's just not one way.
            You deleted the white power

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

You deleted the white power
              I don't think anybody can ever really delete it though.

Comment

I know.

I'm glad we agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  I'm glad we agree.
                  scomsohard

hmph

i scoff

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Hey guys! Since you're accusing me, I'm going to accuse everyone else of every single thing to see what sticks! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!?!?!?!

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

scomsohard

hmph

i scoff
                      lololol

More like Bonafide eScrubz!

Comment

• Hey guys make me mafia in the next game. I've never been. I've the investigator twice, a doctor (in rio ****ty so that doesn't count) I've been independent but never scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                          Best. Mafia. Game. Ever. At least until I get to play Mafia III.
                          Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          No

SP1>SP2
                          I agree SP1 was better. I had to scrap a few of my more favorite roles, plus SP1 was a bigger game, and I like the Canadian Mafia alot better

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          Dont matter I am MVP of both LOL
                          You are in for consideration. Keep up the good work

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                          I have a feeling this game will never end
                          Its been less than two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            Hey guys make me mafia in the next game. I've never been. I've the investigator twice, a doctor (in rio ****ty so that doesn't count) I've been independent but never scum.
                            Independent is the best by far.

You get to play both sides of the field.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Independent is the best by far.

You get to play both sides of the field.
                              When I was Indy it was the first time I ever played and didn't really get it, and I was outed so that was no fun. THough I did last till the end till a bunch of Zombies ate me

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                                When I was Indy it was the first time I ever played and didn't really get it, and I was outed so that was no fun. THough I did last till the end till a bunch of Zombies ate me
                                I'll give you a badass role in Mafia III.

So badass, that I can announce it in here and it won't even matter.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X