This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue

"zOMG! You're not even good! You died already! And you just know it from the deadchat! I don't appreciate your condescending attitude! I'M REALLY SELF-CONSCIOUS ABOUT MY MAFIA PLAY!!!!!"
    Guarantee someone quotes this all mad...Then see this white text and delete either the white text or don't respond; lawlz.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Cue

"zOMG! You're not even good! You died already! And you just know it from the deadchat! I don't appreciate your condescending attitude! I'M REALLY SELF-CONSCIOUS ABOUT MY MAFIA PLAY!!!!!"
      Guarantee someone quotes this all mad...Then see this white text and delete either the white text or don't respond; lawlz.
      He Hate Me > eThugz

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        He Hate Me > eThugz
        Your members are Nas and Vitor.

Your argument is invalid.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          At work can't watch. TELL ME
          Dumb, dumb, dumb - Joesph Smith.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I have taken it upon myself to turn them into good mafia players.

Besides, you have Kaiser and Leelee.

Comment

LOL

And damn right I do. And Body Burner. [email protected]

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Did I just get put in the same sentence as Leelee? I've lost all respect for you Prodigy.

Leelee did have an advantage in the games though and was a good player because of it. You didn't know Leelee's alignment because Leelee was good at confusing people.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  Did I just get put in the same sentence as Leelee? I've lost all respect for you Prodigy.

Leelee did have an advantage in the games though and was a good player because of it. You didn't know Leelee's alignment because Leelee was good at confusing people.
                  Same sentence doesnt mean you are on her level.

Kaiser>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leelee

Comment

Same sentence doesnt mean you are on her level.

Kaiser>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leelee
                    Well thank you. You're still getting a crappy role in MK Mafia.

Leelee is a good player, just not on the level of Das Kaiser. Nobody is though, [email protected] Swag.

Comment

• Originally posted by hyperborean View Post
                      you guys annoy me....

If you have know, i brought blue back.
                      MVP. ****ing forum switches my caps to all lower-case.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                        I also hate that.
                        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• You all suck at Mafia. It's not fun playing on boards with "established" posters because you target the same people for stupid reasons. Plus, I hate all of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            You all suck at Mafia. It's not fun playing on boards with "established" posters because you target the same people for stupid reasons. Plus, I hate all of you.
                            Copying what I say now? Wow...

Comment

Cue

Nothing I say to this could be unpredictable... Either I delete the white text, respond mad, keep the white text, respond calmly, get mad at the white text, change what you say and respond smugly... All predictable. Have some kumquats:

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              He Hate Me > eThugz
                              You know it.

Dat afro.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

We'll win the youth vote. You'll see.

Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                              I hate that too, but I like that it prevents people from going on all caps rants.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                Why did you bail on him?
                                Didn't see this till now, but...

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                MK Mafia > All

Seriously, if you like mafia games, you should play it.
                                This is how I felt, about SP1... seriously, at least half of the roles were on some epic level ****, the rest were essential roles that are in every game. A lot of the roles that were in SP1 BB didn't include in SP2 because a) they were factioned roles and people could communicate so more people knew about them and 2) They were very unique roles and so someone else in the game would know the secrets of them, which is weak.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                SP1>SP2
                                By far.

No offense to BB, and I'm sure he won't take offense to it, because he knows just how good SP1 was... a lot of the roles that he added to SP2 were roles/abilities that we had or had discussed for SP1 and then scrapped for bigger and better ideas.

Also the Canadian Mafia, Hell-Aligned and a handful of the town roles that got scrapped were my contributions, and I wasn't happy about the prospect of having to replace them (although I knew that they had to be replaced).

Props to BB for wanting to salvage it, I honestly didn't feel the desire to, and haven't even been following this game at all, I hope it is going well.

Also, I've been very busy lately regardless.
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X