This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    You all suck at Mafia. It's not fun playing on boards with "established" posters because you target the same people for stupid reasons. Plus, I hate all of you.
    Funny you should mention that

I don't care if people post in the game thread. Clovdyx has more post them some players, but just dont say anything about the game. The only Posts I've delelted were from Leelee because she posted advice.
    If you didn't want me to post in the thread, you shouldn't have given me a WC of posting daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      It's funny because you know Das Kaiser is the best mafia player on here. Am I rite or amirite?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        It's funny because you know Das Kaiser is the best mafia player on here. Am I rite or amirite?
        You're the best mafia player that likes the Vikings.

Comment

You're the best mafia player that likes the Vikings.
          I'll take it!!

Comment

If you didn't want me to post in the thread, you shouldn't have given me a WC of posting daily.
            I have no problem with you posting

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              Didn't see this till now, but...

This is how I felt, about SP1... seriously, at least half of the roles were on some epic level ****, the rest were essential roles that are in every game. A lot of the roles that were in SP1 BB didn't include in SP2 because a) they were factioned roles and people could communicate so more people knew about them and 2) They were very unique roles and so someone else in the game would know the secrets of them, which is weak.

By far.

No offense to BB, and I'm sure he won't take offense to it, because he knows just how good SP1 was... a lot of the roles that he added to SP2 were roles/abilities that we had or had discussed for SP1 and then scrapped for bigger and better ideas.

Also the Canadian Mafia, Hell-Aligned and a handful of the town roles that got scrapped were my contributions, and I wasn't happy about the prospect of having to replace them (although I knew that they had to be replaced).

Props to BB for wanting to salvage it, I honestly didn't feel the desire to, and haven't even been following this game at all, I hope it is going well.

Also, I've been very busy lately regardless.
              I take no offense I know SP1 was better. Candian Mafia > rainbow mafia and the game was bigger and in general better. But I still think its a good game just not as awesome as SP1

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                I take no offense I know SP1 was better. Candian Mafia > rainbow mafia and the game was bigger and in general better. But I still think its a good game just not as awesome as SP1
                It has been a great game, with a **** ton of posting...hopefully it keeps up, it's weird I think the few really quick days made everyong take a step back for a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake002 View Post
                  It has been a great game, with a **** ton of posting...hopefully it keeps up, it's weird I think the few really quick days made everyong take a step back for a second.
                  Maybe. The quick days were very productive for the town though

Comment

• I'm enjoying this game, but the role I had in SP1 was just fantastic. I loved that role so much.

Comment

Maybe. The quick days were very productive for the town though
                      Ya and then we all assume mafia is gone, and we are at the beginning again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                        I'm enjoying this game, but the role I had in SP1 was just fantastic. I loved that role so much.
                        You really played it awesome too

Comment

You really played it awesome too
                          Haha thanks. Writing the roles was really enjoyable, as was being overall dishonest, inconsistent, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                            Haha thanks. Writing the roles was really enjoyable, as was being overall dishonest, inconsistent, etc.
                            Yea. I got a kick out of everyone waiting for me to mod kill you

Comment

• Was his real role ever revealed?

Comment

Was his real role ever revealed?
                                Nope

Comment

Working...
                                X